Sure. By the way, aren't you a male prostitute?
Ha ha. Absolutely.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/3514/saturday-ni...male-prostitute
Sure. By the way, aren't you a male prostitute?
Ha ha. Absolutely.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/3514/saturday-ni...male-prostitute
No offense, but it looks like the Broncos have a far worse team then the Browns.
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
NFC East: Giants
NFC South: Falcons
NFC North: Bears
NFC West: Cardinals
NFC Wild Cards: Eagles and Saints
AFC East: Patriots
AFC South: Titans
AFC North: Ravens (no disrespect to this forum)
AFC West: Chargers
AFC Wild Cards: Colts and Steelers
Worst records: Lions and Broncos. Both 2 - 14.
I can confirm.
Just saw it: ESPN analyst Chris Mortensen has reported that Mangini talked to Brett Favre andasked him to come to Cleveland to work with the QBs.
Hey guys...
Not here as a troll. But a big question for you all. Is there a consensus here at the Browns Board about the Broncos-Browns game this year?
Things are hideous in Denver. I would say most of the fans are violently upset at the moves our new coach made in the offseason. While maybe a third of the fans are willing to cut him some slack.
Needless to say, it will likely be a horrific year for the Broncos. The only thing that Denver has going for it is we play in the AFC West.
What's the thought over here in Cleveland about the upcoming matchup? Is everyone confident that the Browns can take the Broncos?
Or are you looking that far ahead?