....okay.
FRIZBIZ
Posts
-
Make your QB choice... -
Brady Quinn wins the QB competitionI rarely post here and lurked as a guest for a long time before ever joining, but I can say Shep definitely knows what he's talking about. Good post telling him off.
-
We have a QB (BQ)It was only "almost" a pick because he throws a 5yd pass like it's a 30yd pass. His own incompetence saved him from that pick.
He didn't "trip a ref on accident." He was standing somewhere were HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. But I guess it's the ref's fault for not looking out for DA. Funny that I've never seen a QB get a penalty while riding pine, yet DA managed to pull it off.
2 years ago against one of the weakest schedules in NFL history. Take out the first Cincy game, Miami, and St. Louis (3 of the worst teams in recent memory) and take another look at DA's stats and think about how many wins he "led" us to.
about the only thing you said that makes sense.
Well said....very well said.
-
Way off topic...Anyone seeing Star Trek tonight?Oh, and also, Star Trek was awesome. It's definitely moving out of its nerdy techno-geek stigma with this film.
-
Way off topic...Anyone seeing Star Trek tonight?Which is why I asked had anyone else heard this rumor.
I'm looking forward to it myself, but am ready for a break in the timeline.
The rumor has been announced false by the creators. Go its IMDB page, there's a FAQ about it. I'm surprised you actually fell for such a stupid rumor. In short: He does not have his skin ripped off and placed on a Terminator.
-
Interesting QB Situation@inspecta said:
If DA was really all that and a bag of chips one of two things would of happened.1. EM would of named him starter right off the bat
2. Teams would of called us about DA.
Neither has happened. Sure you can say "you don't know that teams haven't called" but c'mon guys, this is a league built on things being leaked. Trade rumors swirl all around during the offseason, and not one involved DA.
That's because nobody wants him, because nobody is desperate enough for him (yet)
Let's hope some other teams have some serious injuries at the QB position that will make them desperate to take him on the fly.
This.
-
Quinn "NOT FOR SALE"Hahhahahah at Lums.
-
Monroe at #2How is this a curveball? What does it really change? Your hypothetical situation could be the exact same with Smith #2 and Monroe #4....they're pretty much interchangeable.
I fail to see what the point of this thread is, honestly.
-
at this pointPittsburgh #22 in total offense
Pittsburgh #1 in total defense
This stats says so much. Who cares about playmakers unless you are selling Gatorade or Sharpie pens?
You want sexy....I want a great defense that wins championships.
'06 Colts weren't exactly a defensive oriented team, thats for sure. Nor were the '99 Rams. You can win a SB with an amazing offense and decent defense OR decent offense and amazing defense.
-
Grossi: Browns Will Not Take CrabtreeAlso, I agree with Adam. Rodgers can NOT play DE. Ever. Period. It's just a bad idea.
-
Grossi: Browns Will Not Take CrabtreeI thought Quinn did 22 or 24. I know it was impressive.
But the guy has shorter arms and is a beast as far as QB's go.
Yeah I know he is, but it's ridiculous for a QB to be stronger than a D-Lineman. I mean come on, the QB's supposed to be the one being tackled by THEM....not vice-verca. Jackson needs to seriously bulk up if he plans on bringing down the Ben Roethlesbergers of the league.
-
Grossi: Browns Will Not Take CrabtreeThis from Gil Brandt reporting on LSU's pro day...he did 20 presses of 225.
Isn't that what Brady Quinn did?

-
mock 2.0No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
-
No Love for QuinnQuinn needs to start, christ, I'm so sick of waiting for him to play because the Brown's FO is so utterly incompetent. It's so frustrating, I feel like monkeys might as well be running the team.