@jrb12711 said:
That being said another quick question..Are Winslows numbers coming close to getting that 2nd round pick? I know he's got decent yards and 5 or so TD's so far.
I'm a Bucs fan from over on the TBBBB.
Anyways, we're all going insane over on the boards there. All of Bucs Nation wants Suh, if not more than you all do. We only want McCoy or Berry as a fallback, if it came down to it.
I fell asleep and woke up after the Browns won, and I must say, I almost pissed myself in excitement. (Okay, not literally)
As far as Winslow is concerned, we're reasonably happy with his performance so far. He's obviously not playing well enough to make the probowl but he's made some big catches, but also has had a few big drops. We're happy with the trade, he's been worth that mid-range second rounder last year. As of now his stats, according to ESPN, He has 58 catches, for 633 yards and 5 TD's, with VERY inconsistent QB play.