EPIC !!!
G_Man
Posts
-
Opening Weekend Borwnsboard Memories -
2011 Browns Board WeekendWhat the fuck? I get left off of this after all the time we spent together this past weekend?????
I agree that Keith is getting is camera taken away at approximately 8pm every day leading up to Sunday and he loses it after the game on Sunday, unless we win then he can only take pictures of all of us idiots celebrating the win.
Guarenteed win on Sunday against the Faguars..
I shan't make the same mistake about missing someone so key to what was a spectacular weekend ! I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to EVERYONE that I had the greatest pleasure in meeting, and to all the usual suspects - you know who you are - who continue to make this the most anticipated weekend of every year. Without the generosity and effort everyone goes to, this weekend would not be the same -THANKS !
As a result of the weekends events I have created a "To do List" before our next visit;
1) Purchase and install a mechanical liver with adjustable alcohol tolerance levels
2) Get singing lessons - or just "do-one" when Howie says "Where's my wingman ? come and sing G" !!!
3) Work out some, so I can stand in for "Oblong Banana"
4) Learn the art of "Jedi" stealth mode so that Keith's camera perceives me as invisible !
5) Work a bit harder so I can cope with the massive Bar bills
and lastly 6) Practice the beer bong so it doesn't like like a clip from a b-rate 70's porno, although I reckon some people pay good money for that kind of footage, mmmmm there's a thought.
Thanks again to ALL, G.
-
Tailgate- St. Louis Game- Nov 13Just watch out for the STD's.

H has more chance of getting a "staf" infection in Cleveland
-
Tailgate- St. Louis Game- Nov 13Me and the Gman PLUS two more = my Canadian cousin who lives in Georgia is flying up with a friend for the weekend and keen to tailgate.
I love this annual post.
Cheers Ed, see you in a few weeks.
Can't wait ! Gonna be fun watching everyone having a go on our little "drinking orientated surprise" --- Don't get too excited everyone, it's just a old English tradition we would like to share !
-
Cleveland Road Trip 2010 ---- Early season ?G Man, i'm proud of the way you guys sacrificed yourselves for the good of the team. That was certainly above and beyond the call of duty! We're looking forward to your trip next year.
Next year !? What about this year, we can't miss one --------- Sacrifice seems a good way outta the bad luck thing --------- got any ideas who we can sacrifice ?
-
Cleveland Road Trip 2010 ---- Early season ?Although I seem to have had an ill-fated trip Dec '09 against SD, that is the 24hr flight delay, missing the friday night Cavs game, catching only the first quarter of the SD game and spending the rest of the day/night at Cleveland clinic. It would appear that me and and Howie had sucked up ALL the bad luck for 2009 and taken it full on our broad English shoulders. Now I'm not saying the the Browns finding their "mojo" during the SD game and then subsequently winning the next four games was anything to do with us ---------- Well, actually I am.
Therefore, do you agree that an early season visit for Howie and myself could bring the same good fortune post visit ? However, I'm not sure I want to suck up all the Bad Luck again so need to find a way round that. Any suggestions ???
-
BrownBoard Weekend- Official ThreadZombo said:
Wait, I forgot Howie and Garth will be there. Add two more bars ($60), one more arrest ($545) and eliminate the whacking off to softporn (+$15) because I break my one good arm ($3,000) on a drunken adventure involving a mechanical bull.Hey Zombo, The weekend thread sounds like our last trip, just change a few names, but I reckon you got the total about right !! LOL
Would be great if you could make it, Howie and me will try to make sure you don't get arrested or beat up, but can't promise as we normally just about manage to look after ourselves ------- well, just avoid total liver failure anyway. With our hot English accents were sure to score, just a shame we're so old and ugly, sorry Howie, it had to be said !
Cannot wait now for this weekend as it stacking up to be most memorable, thanks for everyones interest and efforts so far, Stan, Ed etc.
-
Alex the MackWOW ! Forget "Mack the Knife" How about:
MACK THE HAMMER !!
I can,t wait for Howie Dawg and my annual pilgrimage to see the Chargers game in December.
GO BROWNS !!
-
Did you guys see Veikune's combine?Take a look at this hit from youtube, you need to look close at the left side of screen, it's over quickly
-
Embedding YouTube ClipsGreat forum gadget guys ! Felt I had to put this one on in this format for those that may not have viewed it !
-
TAILGATE PICTURESGuys, better late than never! Here's some photos of the tailgate from back in November.
The season was shiutty, the game we went to see was shitty but as ever, you guys were solid! Pictures to look out for:
The flag!
The picture of Ed with the flag and skyline.
The shot of me at the end of the game! V Disappointed.
The hot bar maid at the blind pig.
The hot chicks on the bucking bronco.
enjoy. Til next year!
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/hjcl...%20Trip%202008/
Howie.
Hi everyone, Better late than never, thought I had a problem with my logon til I decided to check my old mails ! DOH !
Just a massive thanks to everyone at the Tailgate (23rd Nov 08, Texans) for making us so welcome again, Cheers guys.
Special thanks to Ed for the CAV's game, and thanks to Stan, Cathy, Don etc. etc.
Check out these pics:
http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm63/br...eveland%202008/
Also checkout Howie dawg riding the mech' bull after the game !
Hope you enjoy ! Can't wait til next trip !!!!!!!!