I’m assuming he was better than this in LA….
He hasn't recorded a sack thus far but he led the team with 6 pressures yesterday.
Yeah, we all want to see him get sacks but his presence definitely opens up things for the other D lineman.
I’m assuming he was better than this in LA….
He hasn't recorded a sack thus far but he led the team with 6 pressures yesterday.
Yeah, we all want to see him get sacks but his presence definitely opens up things for the other D lineman.
I hate to talk in absolutes, but….
There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.
The starting gun would go off and someone would have to lean in to tell him to go. ?
Thanks Gator! Once we find out if the message board will continue - we'll figure out the best way we can help support the one paying the annual fee and go from there. I live in Ocala and I keep hearing Spurrier's Restaurant being advertised. Have you been there?
I'm a born and raised NE Ohioan. I got the idea to use Gator from a movie lol.
I used to work a job that had me traveling all over the country and I was near Ocala a few times but I've never been in Spurrier's restaurant.
I don't think Sanders is very good either but like, what is the point in playing Watson?
Are they really that invested in the sunk-cost fallacy that they just have blinders on about trying to force him to live up to the contract?
LMAO
Jax player just laughing as they come off the field.
If you are able to appreciate the absurd, it's strangely entertaining.
I can't even get pissed off anymore by the Browns. The Buckeyes? Yes. I can watch them and get fired up and wonder if Ryan Day is somehow John Cooper's bastard son.
But the Browns? I just shake my head like Pop Warner at the beginning of 'The Natural' when the Knights are getting their taints handed to them and their absent-minded third baseman takes a line drive to the nuts.
Yes, I just did a deep dive on 'The Natural'. I can do such things, since my favorite professional football team is such a complete non serious team.
I'm right there with you.
I had my nephew's first birthday earlier. My in-laws are all Steeler fans. They all asked me how I felt about the Browns, I just shrugged and said "If they win, cool. If they lose, it's nothing new."
I did see someone posted the video of Watson's INT on Facebook so I already had a foreshadowing to how it was going to go lol.
Just tuning in now.
Not sure if I should lol.
Rules of the internet say I have to post the following GIF.

That all being the case, let's stay focused on helping BBedward get what he needs and followup as soon as necessary. Steve left his phone # to call/text as well as his email in a post about all that needed to be done to replace Steve because WE CAN!
Agree 100%.
I also vote for a mod to sticky the two threads so that contact info doesn't end up buried.
I lurked a long time before I made an account so I hope a solution can be found so the board stays alive.
Welcome to the NFL, kid.
Yup. I think he will fare pretty well. Hopefully I'm not wrong haha!
Jenkins ruled out. Barber getting the nod.
Probably should sticky this thread, as well as the other "End of Board" thread so people don't miss them.
Dunno
Browns Notes: Alex Wright hit hard by torn Achilles but makes ‘peace with it,’ vows to stay around team to get through it. Updated with RG Teven Jenkins missing practice; special teams nuggets; Jared Verse on earning respect
Ah, I totally read "Jenkins" as "Judkins". My bad man.
I think Barber could fill in adequately if needed, may even be the better long term guy as well.
What's the timeframe? End of 2026? Later? Sooner?
Definitely enjoy when he is on The Ken Carman show in the mornings. Always gives very cool and informative insight.
? It's been hotter than Hell down here this year too; so of course they open in Jax before they head to Tampa in week 2. If they have to wear those brown away jerseys they're gonna freakin cook. Of course, when Pittsburgh has to travel to each of those cities - they don't go to Tampa until October 18th and Jax on Thursday, December 14th in the same Calendar year Pittsburgh hosted the draft. Hmmm...

To be fair he wasn't judging Watson or Sanders based on last year, or previous years.
We all know Watson has sucked donkey dick since the trade. It's not exactly a secret.
I look at it as he is in Monken's system now so they should be focusing on how he looks running the current system. Not how he looked running Stefanski's system.
Could Monken really gain a ton more insight from previous film than what he's been seeing this off-season?