Haha woooaaaaahhh
Geordie Boy
Posts
-
Day 3 Saturday 2025 NFL Draft -
Day 2 Friday 2025 NFL DraftAnd now get the fuck behind the guy.
-
Day 2 Friday 2025 NFL DraftHey here from Newcastle in UK so go easy.
I think yesterday was smart. Pretty clear 2025 will be a building year so that deal gets you a solid signing plus (assuming we're shit again) a crazy strong position in a years time.
I don't know the game as well as you lot but what if Hunter didn't fancy the browns? We got who sounds like a pragmatic top 10 pick and then run of the draft next year.
-
Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to all!All the best from Newcastle, UK.
New here, but you guys all have a safe and peaceful Christmas. Let's hope browns in 2025 are better than 2024...
-
updateI'm one of em and I hope to bring some input from England for you.
Love the browns and hopefully gonna be some good value for you guys.
Sorry for the stupid questions...
-
★ New members ★Alright everyone.
I'm new here. Based in Newcastle in NE England. I'm a Newcastle United fan and also a Browns fan. Two similar cities and two similar teams...respected fanbase for supporting a side that wins fuck all, but that has a real culture.
So I'll be honoured if you allow me to join your online group. And I'm here to learn from you guys.
I'm sure there'll be a few who say don't bother, but I'm in too deep already!