Dear Great Browns Fans!
I wish you all a happy 2009! Make all your wishes will be come true!
GermanBrownsFan27
Go Browns!
Dear Great Browns Fans!
I wish you all a happy 2009! Make all your wishes will be come true!
GermanBrownsFan27
Go Browns!
Hello Browns fans!
It takes a long time for me to predict what could happen for the Browns after the last game next week. I think the first step is that Mr. Lerner is firing R.Crennel. He´s a great defensive coordinator but not a great Head Coach. I think that he will find some other places where he can be a good defensive coordinator(Cowboys,Saints,or a other team) again.
Then I would say that R.Lerner decided to give Phil Savage a second chance. The choices for Head Coach would be M.Schottenheimer, J.Schwartz(Titans defensive coordinator) and a guy that Savage god know in Rex Ryan (Ravens D.C).
After M.Schottenheimer let the Browns know that he would not come back for a second stint to coach the Browns he will stay with the Browns as a consultant. Phil Savage decided to go with Rex Ryan as the Browns next Head Coach.
GM: P.Savage
Consultant: M.Schottenheimer
Then the Browns 2009 coaching staff could look like this:
HC: Rex Ryan (Ravens Defensive Coordinator)
OC: Brian Schottenheimer (Jets offensice Coordinator) Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Coordinato Browns 2009
DC: Mark Carrier (Ravens secondary coach)
What´s your choice for head coach?
Let me know!
Best wishes to you all!
GermanBrownsfan28
Hello Browns fans!
I´m a Cleveland Browns fan from Germany and I wish you all a very nice Christmas Time! I´m a Browns fan since 1999 and I hope that they will find the right personal to get the Browns to the place where they belong. In the playoffs!
And remember! There will be better days ahead!
Best wishes to all of you great browns fans!
GermanBrownsFan28