nmills said:
Isn't that tampering?
I dont think they have anything in place locking Parcells down.
nmills said:
Isn't that tampering?
I dont think they have anything in place locking Parcells down.
thank god someone with sense......Whe are best players are punter and a kick-of return guy. what do you expect, players make plays not coaches
That is true. But the GM and Coach need to bring in players to make those plays! Cant make plays if you have no players capable of making a big play!
Its all gonna be relayed to the Wideouts and Te's......DA BLOWS
What a horrible loss....AGAIN!
should have never traded k2
At least he had hands and would lay his body out there. Hell I almost want Edwards back! ALMOST 
They should have just let that flag go. The defense will give up a td anyway!
Nice drop by Heiden.
Mangina has to see now that DA needs to be pulled!
YES BQ WARMING UP!!!
What the xxxx was that pick six.....xxxx DA
At least we had a nice goal line stand......At least I like Rob Ryan's attitude
Imagine that. Bears lined up on the one now!
Son of a Bitch, Massoquai fumbles. WTF!!!!! This is getting rediculous
He has filled in for Tony Pike very well. Only 12 incomplete passes in his first two starts in Pike's absence.
My Bearcats have looked good all season and really have a strong shot at an undefeated season!
Listen to the game announcers..................even they are smart enough to realize DA sucks and BQ didn't get enough time.
Listening to the Browns TV anouncers is like listening to Tom Hamilton showing his displeasure with Rafael Perez in his last game of the year! LOL.
How Long can we keep Derek Anderson in the helm? He is one of the most horrible QB's I have ever seen. This is the first time in a long time I am actually embarrassed to be a Browns fan.
I know Quinn hasn't done a whole lot either but how many 100 yard or less passing performances from DA are we gonna have to sit through before they give Quinn another shot. He will not get his 70% of the snaps for the season and will lose his 5.5 million dollar bonus this season, so get him back on the field.
I hope the Mangini is a one and done coach! This is the second New England screw up to come through here to dismantle our team! We need to start a petition to get DA to the bench and Mangini out of Cleveland.
Sorry for my frustrations here.....
Ryan