Ghoolie Always Ghoolie
Posts
-
Cooper to Chiefs Rumors... -
The Haslam Monday EffectYou have to think that if this year finishes as we think is will 7-10 ish, someone's head has to roll.
The only question is, will it be the actual problem (Depodesta) or a scapegoat?
-
Cooper to Chiefs Rumors...Awww you try too hard ya fruit cake... I'm not bitter by any means.. And You can well bet.. Ive had more Vagina than you ever had... Dated many in my younger years... Been in bands.. Lived the rock and Roll life... Been to many green room parties and had more tits and ass than you can shake a stick at.... That isnt so important to me now... If you measure a man by their sex life... You have some insecurity issues of your own to work out.. You must love it when your old lady takes your back door with her big black strapon don't you queer boi...
What do you play? Guitar?, Let's cut heads, I'll slice the fuck out of you.
Wait, let me guess, you are drummer.
-
Cooper to Chiefs Rumors...The only woman I ever beat up was you. However, if you are so sure about me beating women, why not post a link and my name?
Just post the link pal. Don't talk tough and toss shit you can't substantiate.
Your vaseline ass pal Flugel did some search that showed I was married to my first wife for 30 years. I got divorced from her in 1999, which means I go married in 1969, when I was 15.
You two dickheads are like aunt Clara from the Bewnitched TV show. Fucking up everything you do.
But look, **MASK** pus, I won't come after you, just post your link.
-
Cooper to Chiefs Rumors...You never told us - when you beat your ex-wife, did you slap her open-handed or was it a full-on punch?
The only woman I ever beat up was you. However, if you are so sure about me beating women, why not post a link and my name?
-
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29th -
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29thShewee Ghoolie, thought l was on a roll and then Pete Rose dies and all bets are off.
Sorry about your mom man.
it's okay. One of the few things I am sensitive to. Don't worry about it. Week 5 is coming up, I preparing for a kick to the nuts
-
I Love Nick Chubb -
Cooper to Chiefs Rumors... -
Cooper to Chiefs Rumors...Again Amari Cooper was a sideways move. Jarvis Landry is every bit as good a receiver as he is.
-
Cooper to Chiefs Rumors...It is almost sad how desperate you are for attention.
Get a dog to go along with your nickers.
-
The Haslam Monday EffectNo Depodesta has created a shitshow on paper and that's what we have now in real life.
Text we can put it into different terms, but my point is that the podesta has far too much control of what stefanski does.
Whatever the dynamic is stefanski is not a good coach. He is either a bad coach, or he is letting an egg head guide his career. Either way he's the wrong guy. Now I get it how can you tell the owner what to do. Well that's a matter of perspective. Three times in my life I lost my job because I told the CEO he was an asshole or that I did not agree with what I was being asked to do. Getting fired cost me a lot but looking back I don't regret any of it. Now that I run my own show I can smell bullshit 10 miles away. Whatever stefanski is he has no balls
-
Cooper to Chiefs Rumors...are all over the place now, after the Chiefs lost starting WR Rashee Rice yesterday, possibly for the season.
Pretty obvious the Browns aren't giving him the contract he wants, might as well get something for him if things don't turn around in the next few weeks.
FIRE SALE TIME!
Amari Cooper was one of the dumbest signings the Browns have ever made. Jarvis Landry was not only better but he loved the Browns. Amari Cooper studied part-time play with Myiles Garrett.
-
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29thYour mama’s a man
My mother died a painful death with brain cancer in 2017. However if you and your family are interested in furthering this discussion just make another fucking comment. Pussies like you are always the same. Somebody posts something that you disagree with and you can't stick to the topic. Miles Garrett is a part-time player. He never shows up when you need him. The Raiders pass rushers showed up when they were needed. But in his entire career miles Garrett has never ended the game with a sack or a great defensive play. He is a Zumba instructor. He is lazy and he has no intensity. Now stick to the fucking topic
-
The Haslam Monday Effect1) Do all kinds of research including game film analysis, tale of the tape, player comparisons, and the strategy we will need to win.
2) Watch the same undisciplined, intensity-deprived, mismanaged football that hasn't become synonymous with the Browns
3) Go silent on Monday
4) Repeat the same bullshit from last week and get excited, thinking THIS will be the turn around week.
The Problems........
ShitMyPantski is a beta male. He is a coffee fetcher who allows Paul Depodesta to call the plays and design the game plan.
Schwartz is Romeo Crennell.....another coffee fetcher.
Depodesta has created the greatest team on paper in the history of the NFL.
-
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29thYeah, the most successful franchise in the history of the NFL, with the most wins all-time and 13 World Championships is something to try and troll. Good luck with all that. Both teams had a tough loss yesterday. I
Are we going to start this weird jealousy of the Packers and their fans again?(Only by like one or two here) Never have seen me try and troll the Browns, nor any of their fans. Actually my fav AFC team.
Wait, why am I giving this attention. My mistake, won't happen again. My apology to all that read this. Ignored in the future.
On to Washington, and L.A.(Rams)
Go Browns!
Go Pack!
Who ever criticized the Packers? I like the Packers. It is YOU, who is fucked up. That was my point.
-
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29thDPOY DPOY DPOY
This was a very good game for the DPOY and fans of the DPOY
On the last play.of the game, WITH TH3 GAME ON THELINE the Rairders D played like they were all DPOY.
Meanwhile, our Zumba instructor, Mild Garrett made a bunch of fucking plays that didn't amount to shit.
This fuckhole is amazing. Every time he is needed, he goes on vacation.
The Browns need a disruptor. They need someone who can change the mome tum and course of a game. Garrett has never, not once accomplished that.
The fucking guy is a joke.
-
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29thOh well, least you didn't lose by 2 and have your kicker miss 2 FGs.
Not only that, at least we are not you.
-
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29thAt the snap the guy was already in the endzone?
That guy must be The Flash.
Montana would not have taken that sack. He would have at least given someone a chance to catch it.
Watson is a dimwit.
-
How many games will Watson last?DTR can't be worse than watching this guy shit in my cheerios every game he plays.
I don't know, after they screwed Baker Mayfield, something inside of me died. I barely follow along anymore.
I never thought it would happen... but I can't even stand Madden. I may be too far gone. Maybe it was all a dream...
but there's a whisper on the wind ~~~ it's saying something ~~~ it's saying chubb, yes! that's it, it's saying Nick Chubb.
Play DTR and let Chubb get back in there. I don't know how you could even think about a new stadium when the guys in charge can't even manage the football team correctly.
Let's trade Watson for a happy ending and rebuild the offense with somebody who is not washed up. It's a shame too because I could have watched Baker for the next 10 years win or lose and it wouldn't matter. I know he's somebody who understands the game, where to go with the ball, and will give us a chance, rain or shine. With Watson it's like I don't think it's he actually washed up but maybe more like he never had it. I think the team around him and his athletic ability were the perfect storm at that time in the NFL. Now he seems super vanilla. and not even with the vanilla bean specks, just walmart bucket vanilla... with a flimsy red handle and a little crack... and freezer burned...
I'm going to go with he's gone before the trade deadline. They'll eat his contract for a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Ugh. What's Colt McCoy up to?
Great to hear from you.
Thankfully, Zomblow and Hoorta no longer shit all over this place, and people are again free to express themselves without bullshit bans and censorshop.
Talking about Baker for sure would have gotten you attacked by those two assholes.
The Browns deflated many fans in letting Baker go, but you should not feel bad because, it isn't a feeling caused by worship of a single player, it is because we have ownership who just does not understand the bond we have to this team. Getting rid of Mayfield was just another in a long line of stupid, disrespectful moves.
Regarding Chub; I feel they should have released him after he got hurt. The offense sits limp awaiting his return, and at 28, with his knee being exploded twice, there is no possibility of him returning with the same punch he once had.
I believe this will be his final season.
We will see.