Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
GhoolieG

Ghoolie

@Ghoolie
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2.5k
Topics
107
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Status updates
Badges

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • RUN FORREST RUN...... RUN YOU DUMB BASTARD
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    @hoorta said:

    Now don't be so harsh on Taga-Tarkenton. He was a Heisman finalist ya know. And he's really not a running QB either. Only 190 rushing yards all year,  works out to 12 yards a game. Bama was beating the crap out of everyone- until they ran into Georgia in the SEC Championship. Got overwhelmed by a great Clemson team. I thought I was seeing a NFL defense out there with all the position switching.  Taggie only had 4 interceptions all year, then tossed 2, including that pick-6.  

    Now if you want to say he's not NFL QB material, I'd tend to agree.  🙂  

    He is a Tarkenton. He is a run-first QB. Now, if you want to use the semantics that he is a scrambler? Same thing. He needs to be moving around to be accurate. When he has to play orthodox, he does just like Fran Tarkenton did in big games.....he falls apart. He sucks balls.


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    @hoorta said:

    Thinking about it, with a soccer style kick, you can get a better windup going int the kick. And you're hitting the ball with the side of your foot. The number of long FGs being made says you get better distance instead of straight on. 

    Buckeyes wouldn't have been able to beat Alabama, at least not without Bosa. 

    Clemson didn't much go into prevent mode. 

    Clemson positively kicked 'Bama's ass. Worst loss ever for Saban. We have our QB, but I'd take a couple of Clemson's freshmen wrs right now.  

    I was thinking the sme thing Larry. Holy mackeral.


  • RUN FORREST RUN...... RUN YOU DUMB BASTARD
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    @beare said:

    Ive said all year tua and bama were highly over rated!!

    Laughing my ass off. I was out for wings, and of course, 95% of the crowd was Bama fans............... I started making fun of Tua-arkenton, and could have had 20 fist fights. LMAO... I LOVE being Ghoolie. 

    Seriously though, Saban's balls are going to stay shrunk all offseason. How the fuck does he put Queerdell Stewart back as starting QB? LMAO. OMG, this is absolutely off the wall funny. He fucking guy is going to go home and beat his wife, LMAO. Sorry, but when there run-first fucktards get into a championship situation, WITHOUT fAIL..........just like Shit Fran Tarkenton...................the are shown to be total shit.

    I love that this guy repeatedly gave thanks to God.

    HERE IS A GREAT TRAINING VIDEO OF THE YOUNG CLEMSON QB IN HIGH SCHOOL.


  • RUN FORREST RUN...... RUN YOU DUMB BASTARD
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    Yeah, absolutely, I can beat a dead horse. But Tua looks like shit.


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    @hoorta said:

    <<Was worried Tom. Chargers went into the "prevent victory" defense too soon. Play tight coverage all game, and they lay 10 yards off WRs to eat clock. Damn lucky Lamar hangs the ball out like a loaf of bread.>> 

    Horrible. Rivers should have been allowed to keep gunning. The vast majority of NFL coaches are cowards when they have a lead. THey are so afraid of giving up a big play, they instead give away 50 minutes of momentum and allow the other team to rise from the dead. The Ravens suck dick. Jackson sucks dick. They got luck agianst us, it won't happen again.

    I kept telling my wife, there is NO WAY a Black Tarkenton engineers 3 come from behind TD drives. I told her, watch, this dumb bastard

    <<Cody Parkay Margarine (melts when the heat is on)  doinked a game winner for the Browns against the Dolphins. Several of us were in attendance. Now he doinks the Bears right out of the playoffs. I think Cody has doinked his last double doink in the NFL. >>

    Larry, I understand the higher miss percentage on extra points, with the ball coming back. I kind of like that element of uncertainty, It does make comparing the kickers of yesteryear (Groza, Mosely, Cockroft) with today's guys. But doesn't it seem like we are seeing more blocked AND missed field goals than ever since we have been watching?

    Maybe we will see a return to the straight on kicker? I never understood the soccer style kick. Do they still kick with their toe? I used to feel about soccer kickers the same way I do about Black Tarkentons. Many, run-first TUA has me enjoyhing the playoff weekend an extra day. 

    The Buckeyes had a weird year, but they are a better team than Alabama.

    Of course, now let's see if Clemson goes into the tank and lets these assholes back in.

    9

  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Yea Lamar is obviously not there yet. Chargers front 7 was scary good though. 

    Of course we’ve all appreciated it since we won the first game in over a year vs the Jets.

     Excuse my French but what the fucks are you talking about Lamar is not there yet? This guy is a piece of shit.  I predicted that both black Tarkington's would stink up the field and they dead excuse the spelling error on friends last name I'm using voice to text while I enjoy a Cuban cigar. As far as the team to beat Patrick my homes Is a passing machine, is team is not that good but that guy is fun to watch


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    @stillmotion said:

    Ghoolie, I didn't realize you made a video with commentary on Lamar

    lmao


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    Watching today made me think how good that buffoon Kosar was. Don't.getme wrong, I still have venom for him not calling his famous audibles when he had a lead, but the guy had some kind of vision and quick release. He had no mobility and he never looked like these shitbag run-first QBs


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    Next up Bears Eagles

    I like Trubisky don't have any hate skininthis game......

    HOWEVER....I think Trubisky is the difference i this game. Mobile QB bit he is PASS FIRST. 

    I like the Bears 27 -13


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    Stop making excuses for Jackoff jackson. He is black tarkenton.     THAT is what is wrong with him. The fucking kid won't ever win a playoff game.

    He single-handedly lost the game. THAT is Black Tarkenton in a nutshell.


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    Lot of  referee bullshit. They have replay and still fuck up. How a rolling TD winds up being marked complete a yard shorter than where he caught it?

    Fuck Baltimore. Fuck the NFL and their favoritism.


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    BLACK TARKENTON

    ALWAYS LET.YOU DOWN.

    SB WINNING QB ON THE BENCH.

    LMAO


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    Marty ball.

    6minutes to go,10 in the box and you are afraid to play action pass. Overand over coaches are afraid to close games out.

    I hope.we never see this bullshit onour team.


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    Why did the defender not touch the reciever? Fucking bonehead talking to the refs instead of playong the game.

    These players and coaches just are not polished pros.

    Unbelievable Marty Ball


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    @texasag1969 said:

    Interesting. Had they called it a fumble would they have given it to the ratbirds right there?

    Chargers stop.the pressure. MARTY BALL. Unfucking believable


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    Rivers......SMART RUN.  FUCK BALTIMORE FUCK HARBAUGH  FUCK JACKSON


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    @stillmotion said:

    Ghoolie the prophet

    I just can t stand these cocksuckers talking about this dumb bastard piece of shit as being on Bakers level. 

    He beat Jackson.  he beat the fucking Ravens. The refs won that game.


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    TARKENTON. TARKENTON TARKENTON.     OOOOH. LOOK AT THAT DUMBBASTARD RUN......HE'S GOOD.   HE'S GOOD. I TELL YA.     HE NEEDS TO RIN MORE RUN RUN RUN.   RUN FORREST RUN.


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    LAMAR JACKSON. LMAO LMAO LMAO

    ROARRRRRRRRRR

    FUCK ANYONE WHO.PUTS THIS KID IN THE CLASS.OF BAKER.MAYFIELD.

    RUN RUN RUN YOU DUMB FUCKING FORREST GUMP BASTARD.......RUN....ANNOUNCER LET.ME.FUCKING HEAR ABOUT HOW "DANGEROUS" THESE SLOW-THINKING, DIM-WITTED, COCKEYED BLACK TARKENTONS ARE.

    WILLIAMS SHOWED THE WORLD HOW TO BEAT  THIS FUCKING PHONY.

    CROWD BOOING BLACK.TARKENTON.......

    WHAAAAA????? O THOUGHT HE WAS DAAAAANGERROUS......

    LMFAO AT HARBAUGH.... LMAO THIS IS RICH


  • Wild Card Weekend Chat
    GhoolieG Ghoolie
    The Browns Board

    As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.

    Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts. 

    Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate