I am pissed off that Leon was allowed to delete his account, i dont agree with him much but this is unacceptable to me.
edit: found an old email
I am pissed off that Leon was allowed to delete his account, i dont agree with him much but this is unacceptable to me.
edit: found an old email
Hey everyone, whats up? My name is James and Im new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.
The question has come up can someone still enter in the college pickem contest since it was started last week. The answer is YES all are welcome just pm your picks to me. Thanks .....Lets have some fun...
You think he will still be on the board around the pick 18 mark??
Could be an option, 195cm is nothing to scoff at if the skills and work ethic are there.
Worth a look.
Why wouldn't they put out a DVD of this tour? It's some of the best stuff they've ever done. I mean, the Kids would all have to be clearly insane not to I really really really hope they put out a Live As We'll Ever Be' DVD
All I did was arrange the AMAZING work of these Sunshine Girls They are so wonderful and I adore them ALL