I want to see our defense with bell and rey both on the inside. That would be a nasty combo.
gnomehunter28
Posts
-
If the Browns can get.... -
FURNSI know, I'm waiting for this one kid I am in some classes with to kick the bassist out of their band. Also I was going to start a band with this kid downstairs but hes not a very serious player so I dont know if he would want to play gigs and all.
also what type of bass do you have?
-
FURNSwell, im not currently in a band. I am at college right now to major in electrical engineering but I would really rather be playing music. (although I do enjoy working with electronics and I am pretty good at it)
I play the bass guitar and play everything from funk to jam bands, reggae to jazz. I dont really have much of a preference though.
although the janitor in my dorm wants me and my friend who plays guitar to join a band with him. he said he plays and teaches the berimbau. It is a really neat instrument and would be fun to play in a band with one, however, the guy is a little sketchy.
-
FURNSI would be very down for this. seeing how I am working on becoming a professional musician, I like to talk music alot. (I also agree with what dustin said about ac/dc hahaha)