I not only would NEVER go to any game in Pittsburgh, I've never even stepped foot in the city EVER and I've lived in the Great Lakes Region for 43 years. I have had some business dealings on the out-skirts and even cringed at visiting them, but I have no desire to have any association with that City. I hate their fans. I've never had a Steeler fan as a friend, I've been neighbors to some, but never trusted them - kinda viewed them as an ex-con type of thing, never trusted them, never felt comfortable around them.
I have no such problems with any other fan base. Really don't care much for the flim-flamsy Raven fan, but other than that I can stomach Denver, Dallas, Cincy, New England or even Raider fans.
I HATE PITTSBURGH
I won't drive a shiv in a Steelers back or anything, I'd just like to never associate with one.
If a Steeler fan was on fire, flopping around on the curb outside of Cleveland Browns Stadium, I wouldn't even piss on'em to save their life.
No offense Steeler fan, just go xxxx yourselves, assholes.
....Is this because our pro teams have won almost as many championships in the last 17ish years than the Browns have beaten the Steelers?