It sounds like Gruden likes Mccoy
Check out the video:
It sounds like Gruden likes Mccoy
Check out the video:
I know it's just a rumor, but I want to hear opinions on changing head coach...again. Personally I think that we will never have a good team if we keep changing the system every few years...getting Jon Gruden is pretty tempting though.
Alshon is only a true Sophomore, so he won't be eligible to come out this year.However, another pair of SEC'ers could be available.
Both A.J. Green and Julio Jones have the ability to be top flight WR's at the next level. Both are projected early 1st round, with A.J. probably going within the first 5 spots.
Well at this rate we are going to have one of those first 5 spots. Think it's worth it drafting A.J. Green?
Rumor has it that Carolina is shopping Steve Smith. With MoMass and Cribbs both hit hard today, and with the general lack of WR production, what are your thoughts on trying to trade for Smith? Personally I think it would be a huge help to get a #1 like Steve Smith who can actually get open for Colt or whoever is starting. Also his experience would make him a great addition to the team.