golf0982
Posts
-
Old Browns Football question -
Old Browns Football questionThanks, ill give that a try.
-
Old Browns Football questionI have done a little research but could not find any images of one like it online to compare it to. I was gonna ask my uncle because he used to work for the browns but he is retired and his memory doesn't go back that far these days.
-
Old Browns Football questionI wasnt sure if it would be worth anything or not because it doesn't hold air anymore and some of the leather as cracked from being deflated so long.
-
Old Browns Football questionHave a question for you guys. Found this old football in storage. Was from some of my dads stuff when he was a kid. My guess is the 60's or 70s. I dont know much about it. It appears to have a bunch on old famous browns players names on it. They dont seem to be real signatures but something you would have bought in the store back then. I was wondering if anyone could help me shed some light on it.
Thanks,

