@junkyard-dawg said:
Jim Harbaugh.
Agreed
@junkyard-dawg said:
Jim Harbaugh.
Agreed
Hire anyone except white people.. they suck!
You are such a tool....
I love his stupid jokes. Those, coupled with his deep voice and huge ears make me think of a Retarded ogre.
Now that sir, is freakin hilarious!
Sleestack said:
Ladies, Vote For me and win a date on the town with everbodys heart-trob!
MY HERO!!!!! 
You gonna make the tailgate Party?
The way it's looking, I might get there just in time for the game.
I'm gonna try my best to be there earlier though. My band has a show saturday night and I won't get out of there till about 2:30am. Then after some zzz's its still a 5hour drive or so.
But I really wanna make it to a tailgate this year. If not this game I'll be sure to make one this year.
I like the editing, after all, it's a Browns board.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Dude your the Biggest freaking Baby I ever seen. So your saying the the Refs GAVE us a first down , and THEN decided to take a TD off the board right after ?? LOL...Good lord have mercy ... And Weather it was a Catch or not doesn't matter , THey ALREADY Cheated to GIVE us the 1st down and We said KOOL and Jammed a TD down your throats , so Common Sense says ( and I KNOW thats a stretch in BITTERBROWNLAND) but, its says the Refs would just review and say " After Further review The ruling on the Field stands" After all they are CHEATING for Pittsburgh ...right ???Come on, they used Terrible Towels for Flags in Super~Bowl XL , right ?? What a buncha Total Azzzz~wipes you guys are ! Not a stitch of Common Sense. "Stupid is as Stupid does" and thats the Rule and not the exception on this Board. BITTER BITTER BITTER Fans. I dont blame you for being tired of losing I REALLY dont , but to totally lack common sense ? Amazing ... They are Cheating you on one call , and Turn around and try to make up for it a few plays later ? Dumb Dumb Dumb ...ANTEATER is the King of Dumb !!
If you don't like to hear what a Browns fan has to say, on a Browns board, get the hell outta here...
It's pretty simple. Give it a try.
Formerly Stone said:
You lose all credibility with that statement.
Look out everyone, It's the FUN POLICE!!!
If the ball hits you in the hands, you make the catch. Period. I didnt see many balls that were 100% DA's fault today. Call me crazy, I just didn't.
I do agree that Anderson needs to do a better job with ball placement to give his guys a chance to get some YAC. But they'd have to catch the ball first.
I find it hard to believe that it would have really made a difference if we got the ball back or not. But that was a REALLY shitty call.
It was downright shady IMFO.
It does make me wonder though, would that have given us some momentum going into halftime?
Give it up guys. We are not gonna see Quinn again this year, unless something out of Anderson's control (injury) makes it that way.
On another note, I'd like to see Jamal get dinged so Harrison gets some more PT.