Look no further than the NY Jets to see what Mangini Built in 3 years. .. I think we will be happy in 3 years if we get a team that plays like that.. Ok It may take 4 or 5 cuz he did have a few players when he got there..but I believe he knows how to build a good team....
good point, this gives me some hope! 

I will say it again though jusssttt in case you weren't able to read the entire thing... The Cleveland Clowns suck and always will. Keep up your hope for a win every week, but it's not going to come. They have a word for this Browns fans...it's called insanity - doing the same thing expecting different results. So it is fair to say that Cleveland Browns fans are insane. Good luck with that sparky. haha. Maybe it's time for you to get on some medication. We need people who know the difference from reality to la-la land. Thanks for all the love you have given me. I love it!! Keep the responses coming! 