H
H Pac
@H Pac
Posts
-
BRADY QUINN TRADED -
BRADY QUINN TRADEDAlso... Denver won 3 out of the 4 games where Hillis has started. Through these 4 games he had 5 rushing touchdowns. His highlight came against the Jets where he ran for 129 yards and one touchdown.
Yeah, I'm aware of the guy's stats. I play FFB too. But in those games where he did have nice production, he was playing tailback because Denver's RB core was decimated by injuries. He's a FB by trade and that's what he'll be here in Cleveland.
Still, the fact that we got anything back out of Quinn is a plus.
-
BRADY QUINN TRADEDHillis is a beast. He was a fantasy star at the end of the season for the Broncos 2 years back from what I can remember...
Cause fantasy production translates into NFL production....
-
Barton could be out for rest of the seasonrealistically we should sign Chris Chambers and Joey Galloway...but whatever mangini.
That's a brilliant idea. Pay Chambers $3mil to play 8 games on a team that's 1-7.
-
Robiskie