Thank you Hoorta!
HAGII
Posts
-
Reporting Posts to me - Please leave this at top of Forum -
Reporting Posts to me - Please leave this at top of ForumSpam is one thing... cry babies is another but that's what the moderators are for. Thank you
-
Reporting Posts to me - Please leave this at top of ForumWord of advice today. If you do not start reporting activity to the moderators (Zombo etc) and I get the report you are GONE! I'm done seeing them and I know you have been told. When "I" see them come into my email you have been more than likely GONE or warned! I will not give any warnings any longer... I am so fucking done! - HAGII (Owner)
-
Thank YouI hope everyone is still enjoying the Brownsboard forum and I would like to personally Thank those that donate to help the Brownsboard continue!! It really helps alot and 100 percent of your donations go towards paying the fees of the site! I would also like to Thank everyone that has reached out to me personally it really means alot and helps me make it through my days. Atenears is sitting up there proud of each and everyone of you! GO BROWNS!!!!