I'm hoping it has an outcome like Major League did with the Indians. I know there is no real connection with the move and them going to the World Series, but one can dream with this movie bringing good luck to the Browns.
Halfbreed216
Posts
-
Kevin Costner Is New Browns Gm -
Cleveland Vs Green Bay OnlineHey guys! Need some help. Does anyone know a site where I can watch the game tonight for free. Only game I'm finding on tv is the cincy/atl game. Any help would be appreciated.
-
Anthony Gonzalez Released By PatriotsI'd like to see Cleveland show some interest in this guy. Maybe not as a huge threat, but a mentor and a slot reciever is needed with our group. Plus it's always nice to see a Cleveland born, Ohio State alumni playing for the Brownies. What everyones thoughts?
-
What About Vy?Totally agree with jnuh, on both comments!
-
Peyton Manning To DenverKNew someone else would see the humor in this hahahaaa...Just hope I'm not jinxing it!
-
Peyton Manning To DenverLet the Tim Tebow to Cleveland rumors begin since Denver will try trading him........Any takers lmfao
-
Alex Smith For Qb?I'd sign Alex Smith for sure. He's visiting Miami so I see him going over there before signing with us and we still get stuck with Flynn.
-
Kevin Kolb?I didn't really see much of Kolb last season, but if he can't do anything with a rec. like Fitzgerald.....We don't need him
-
Kevin Kolb?Anyone hear this rumor of Kevin Kolb coming to The Browns? Not trying to start any bs arguments or anything, just wondering if anyone else has heard about this and how legit the rumor is. Really hoping it isn't true. Last thing we need is another burnout who couldn't cut it on 2 other teams.
-
Giants Release Rb Jacobs After Seven YearsI don't know if Cleveland would go after him. They've already said they were "comfortable" with the garbage backs we have now. I still don't know if they'll resign Hillis either. I can see Agent Hillis going to the Giants though. Since they don't have Jacobs anymore. If NY did offer Hillis something, he'd be stupid not to take it. Hmmmm... Cleveland or the Superbowl champs, tough decision.
-
We Should Have Known Browns FansLMFAO....You gotta be kidding me!!! Yeah, get this guy outta here
-
The Offical Bring Back Braylon Edwards Thread!BE got sent to NY, then to SF and then cut.....The End!!! We don't need him that bad!!!!!
-
Jackson (Possibly) Getting The Tag.........Jackson is not worth franchise money. He's one of the top 5 linebackers in the NFL, you kidding me?
This was the only season in the past three he didn't have an injury. Make sure he isn't gonna get hurt again and then talk big money. He is worth alot more, but why pay a big contract if you can tag him for one year and make sure he isn't a one season fluke.
-
Jackson (Possibly) Getting The Tag.........I think this is smart. Feel him out another year and make sure there isn't anymore injuries building up before a new deal. But, that's alot more money for one year. What's everyones thoughts??
-
Childress PrimerSo we didn't hire anyone to do anything different?
-
Just A ReminderI'm not done with Colt either. Dude has given 110% every play. If you look at his numbers they aren't that good. Know why? Our garbage WR's cant catch a cold!!! He puts the ball on thier numbers and they can't catch the damn ball. I'm not sure if he is our franchise QB, but I think we need more games with more talent to see. RG3 has talent, but so did every other QB we drafted. Can't expect to win if we have players for 2 years and cut/trade them.
-
Who Is Worth Being Excited About?I'd like to see more of Jordan Norwood. Seems like everytime he was on the field he was targeted for positive yards. We don't have a lot of options at WR, but he seemed to be consistent in actually catching the ball unlike our other WR's.
-
Traditions...trivia#6....All teams in Los Angeles at one point
-
Cleveland Curse Strikes San FranciscoSo SF's WR who fumbled the ball and let the ball hit his knee was because of the "Cleveland Curse"? What if Ted Ginn Jr was in the game (who happened to be replaced by Williams) and didn't fumble or touch the ball he shouldn't have? Would the "Cleveland Curse" still have happened or would it have been twice as bad cause Ginn is from Cleveland? LMFAO....Come one!
-
Age30...Born and raised a Browns fan, why turn on them now. Left Cleveland and live in New Orleans now. Easy to switch to the Who Dat Nation, just doesn't feel right though