We still need a QB. Baker has this season to start showing it again. Fingers crossed.
halfsane
Posts
-
***Official Gameday Thread Browns at Ravens -
Browns Training Camp 2020There are free ways to do the tavern. Have you all thought about a brownsboard discord server instead?
-
Banner jestI like the FO right now. I think they have done things differently than we are used to and people are just interperiting that as bad. I say bullshit, what do we know? Our last several front offices did things in a very familiar way and they all sucked a bag of dicks.
-
Gace withdraws nameWe have the pick of the litter, calm down fuckwads.
There is no reason to rush. Chud had 6.... fucking 6 pro bowlers and won 4 games. That is horrible... he deserved to get canned, now shut the fuck up about it. Lets these guys take their time finding a good coach this time instead of panicking with the pick. Quinn, Pettine both look like great fucking hires.. much better than Chud or Shurmurmur, or any other shithead that we brought in that has failed.
-
Bobby RaineyHe sucked here. I havn't watched any of his recent highlights yet though.
-
Kellen Davis TeSounds like Bears fans are happy to see this guy leave. I hope we use him as a backup or blocking in short yardage situations. I hate the idea of another guy with bad hands on this team. I'm sick of drops around here and we were looking good on all accounts until this signing.
-
Favorite Browns Play Of All TimeThat's the greatest Browns play that I can remember watching as it happened (on tv). I was flipping out during that !
-
Cleveland Browns Hire Ray Farmer As Assistant GmI liked Farmer as a GM candidate. The more good people we get, the better. I'm not listening to the Banner and Lombardi hate. All I see is the perception of a really solid front office. We will see if that still holds true after a few weeks of football in September.
-
Trying To Find VideoDudes name was Dyinghero or something like that.
Why would you want to show other people those videos?
-
Sooo.... Derek Anderson?Lumbergh !
Glad you are back, you are hilarious if people would just realize that you are satire and stop taking you seriously (sort of like vagitron).
I would pay this board money to see you and Ghoolie duke it out in a few threads.
Anyways, if DA comes back here to start, then our season is fucked. Chud, being a smart coach, won't base his head coaching career on DA. Period. If anything at all, DA will come here to teach a good quarterback how to play in Chud and Norvs offense.
-
New Coach DiscussionHey hey Hey, fuck you all. Merry christmas!
-
New Coach DiscussionLombardi is hunting that kelly might stay at Oregon. If so, why does he carry out the wild goose chase like this?
-
Browns Sign Qb Josh JohnsonHoly shit .. I was hoping that at least colt could play...
In Thad we trust!
-
Nfl Rumors: Banner To “Clean House” As Soon As Season EndsGood. Shurmur is a big floppy pussy.
-
Z ManThe Great Zomboni is never late, he makes his picks exactly when he intends to.
-
Just Give Cowher What He Wants And Move On!To put things in perspective: Since the merger, there have been a total of 316 head coaches with every team having at least 8 head coaches with the exception of the Steelers and 5 expansion teams (Ravens, Texans, Jags, Panthers, Texans). Less than 30 percent of those coaches have posted a winning record.
Cowher coached for 15 (not 16 seasons). During his tenure, no team in the league won more games and only 14 coaches have more wins who coached in the Modern Era. In the post season, Cowher and Tom Coughlin have 12 wins, a number surpassed by only 6 coaches (Belichick, Landry, Noll, Shula, Gibbs and Holmgren).
Perspective:
316 Head Coaches since 1970 and out of the 46 Super Bowls, only 13 Head Coaches have multiple Super Bowl wins - and 15 Head Coaches have "ONLY" 1 Super Bowl win.
Curious, if that isn't "that great" to you, what would be?
If Cowher led the Browns to 161 wins, 10 playoff appearances, 8 Division titles, 2 AFC Championships and a Super Bowl - would you consider that to be "not that great"?
Thanks for the detailed reply, that is why I asked the question, dickbag. IF we are going to dig up a has-been to coach the Browns, that person better have a near perfect track record and still be motivated to prove it. Cowher is done.
-
Just Give Cowher What He Wants And Move On!the guy coached for 16 years? and won 1 superbowl. Doesn't seem that great to me.
-
Wow Americans Are Some Dumb Mother F'ersI want out military spending to be adequate--NOT CUT like Obama did. And I don't want any more spending on bailouts and handouts that you are probably taking with your poor old crotchety hand held out begging for more of that Obama money.
Only poor fuckers with no morals vote for pieces of scum like this.
America is turning into a shit hole 3rd world country. Thanks libtards. Go on to make every state in the country gay, legalizing weed and sitting around collecting unemployment with this no-job-creating fuck up of a president.
Anyone who voted for him better not SAY SHIT when this country goes down for the count. If you do I'll just step on your throat harder because you DID vote for him. Dumb asses.
You have confirmed to me that your are a fucking asshole who does not know shit about what he speaks. You are as ignorant as any I have seen on this planet. Honestly, you are scum and you don't even realize it, which is frustrating and troubling that there are more like you out there. Go crawl in a hole and don't come back.
-
Wow Americans Are Some Dumb Mother F'ersWrong forum. Nobody wants to read your butthurt uneducated opinions here. GTFO faggot.
-
Football Gameplan's Week 9 Preview Video - Browns Vs RavensEmDiggy.. your videos and analogy have come a long way.. Good job.. AND i have a boner from you predicting us to win.
Agreed. Love the videos Em, but I went to your site and it needs some work. I couldn't find anything and when I did, it was in a foreign language. Football does not make sense there.