\ said:
Saw this tidbit. I can only imagine he is calling out guys on the D (back to my gripe about guys trying to lay hits instead of tackling).
“This is as frustrated as I’ve been in as many years as I’ve been playing,” the nine-year veteran said. “I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. I’m just not cut from this kind of cloth. I play physical football. I come out here and give it my all—all week. This is the NFL. You can’t call it quits until the game is over. But it looks to me like some people call it quits before that. Denver was down, but they didn’t call it quits. They kept their heads up and they finished.
“We didn’t do that two weeks in a row—at home.”
Then, without naming names, Lewis called out some teammates.
“Some people need to check their egos at the door and find some heart to come out here and play hard,” he said. “This is a man’s game. The way we went out there and played two weeks in a row, finishing the same kind of way, it’s just not there. I think there’s some men right here who need to check themselves.”
It's about time someone did because it's becoming painfully obvious that RAC is unable or incapable of properly motivating this team. You put up 30 in a game and you should win. The D absolutely stunk the joint up.