i used to have a pretty good link to buy all kinds of jerseys that were really cheap - starting around $15. Since I am currently stationed in Iraq and do not have access to the URL I am unable to find the site via search. does anybody know of any sites out there where I can get inexpensive jerseys. I refuse to pay $75 for another Cleveland Browns jersey only to watch them leave for another team. Here are the last jerseys I have bought - Jamal Lewis, Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards, and Brady Quinn. Not the best of luck. I am going with a Cribbs or Jim Brown jersey this time. thanks all.
hebuchanan
Posts
-
Jerseys? -
All I could do was shake my head!!1969: Cuyahoga River catches fire <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River> .
1974: Ten Cent Beer Night <http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=beernight/080604> .
1977: Indians sign Wayne Garland to a then-enormous 10-year, $2.3 million contract. He goes 28-48 before his arm falls off.
1980: Red Right 88.
1981: Lowest point of Ted Stepien era.
1982: World B. Free era begins, 23 wins guaranteed. In hindsight, this is akin to building a team around Ricky Davis.
1982: Indians trade John Denny to the Phillies for Wil Culmer, Jerry Reed and Roy Smith.
1983: John Denny wins NL Cy Young Award.
1984: Indians trade Rick Sutcliffe to Cubs. Sutcliffe goes 16-1 and wins NL Cy Young Award.
1986: The Drive.
1987: The Fumble.
1989: The Shot.
1989: "Major League" premieres in theaters. Producers insult Cleveland by filming baseball scenes in Milwaukee as Cleveland's Municipal Stadium is "too drab."
1992: MJ ends Cavs season again. Cavs become possibly the best NBA team to never reach the NBA Finals.
1993: Hurricane Andrew destroys Indians' brand-new $18 million spring training complex in Homestead, Fla.
1993: Steve Olin, Tim Crews die in spring-training boat crash.
1993: Indians are no-hit by one-[handed] pitcher Jim Abbott.
1994: Baseball strike ends Indians' first contending season in three decades.
1995: Art Modell moves Browns to Baltimore.
1995: First World Series appearance in 40 years ends in loss.
1997: Jose Mesa.
1998: Cavs sign "superstar" Shawn Kemp. He fathers a litter of children.
1999: Up 2-0 in ALDS, Pedro kicks the corpse of Cleveland fandom.
1999: USFL returns disguised as Browns expansion team.
2007: Up 3-1 in ALCS, Red Sox spit on grave of Cleveland fandom.
2009: Magic shock Cavs in Eastern Conference finals.
2009: Indians' back-to-back AL Cy Young winners, Cliff Lee and CC Sabathia, face off in Game 1 of World Series, neither pitching for Cleveland.
2010: LeBron leaves Cleveland, goes on to win multiple championships.
My lifetime: Three major sports, zero titles, one river on fire.
--Brad, Cleveland
-
Jamal is our "Bus"I am hoping by mid season is that James Davis takes over the lead back role and Lewis will take more of a Jerome Bettis role. I still think JL would be great handling short yardage and goal line work, plus it would be nice to finally see an exciting running back in the Cleveland back field.