sits quietly in corner and says nothing
Hellfirehound
Posts
-
Just Getting Into The Nfl... -
Just Getting Into The Nfl...Oh and Kman is in St Andrews, just over the river from me (kinda, about 30 miles).
I'm in a little town called Forfar...imagine if graveyards had stop signals and you're half way to describing Forfar
-
Just Getting Into The Nfl...Lol thanks guys,
Yeah Soccer is a bit of a wimps game. One tap on the ankle and they sure ham it up.
I don't know why I chose the Browns, I'm sure I'll have a change of heart once my medication wears off....
Thanks for the welcome, gotta get back to the rules....
Cheers
HFH
-
Just Getting Into The Nfl...Hey all,
I decided today to get into the NFL, and chose the Browns as my team of choice.
I got fed up of watching soccer, and my brother is a Redskins fan (go easy on him, he can't help it)
Anyway just thought I'd show my face and say hello. I'm still not totally up on the rules of Fottball but i'll be good by the time the season starts.
Oh, and hello from Scotland!
Hellfirehound