Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
H

HellMarine

@HellMarine
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
9
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • How Gay Are Bengals Fans?
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    It's okay. While Browns fans continue to crack jokes about Henry and other such things, Bengals fans can enjoy beating the Browns and being the better team. Browns fans have to have SOMETHING joke about I suppose!


  • Browns Have New Elite Playmaking Wr To Start
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Since when is 4.5 not pro speed? Plenty of great WR run 4.5 or slower, Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald to name a few.

    Johnson ran a 4.35 40 yard dash...


  • Jets release Laveranues Coles
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    With the type of injury Bryant has, it'd be smart to stay away from him. The bone-on-bone reported hasn't been looking better at all, and even if he did play he wouldn't be the same guy. The Bengals will be just fine with Owens, Ocho, Shipley and Gresham.


  • Who's the Best
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    QB: Manning

    RB: Chris Johnson

    FB: Tony Richardson is pretty dang good

    TE: Dallas Clark

    WR1: Andre Johnson

    WR2: Larry Fitzgerald

    LT: Joe Thomas

    LG: Steve Hutchinson

    😄 Nick Mangold

    RG: Don't know much about RG. Bobbie Williams is a road-grater, so I guess I'll say him. He's pretty much the only RG I know.

    RT: Same here. Andre Smith has amazing potential, he was throwing people around in the Eagles game, but got gassed very quickly. He has the chance to be the best, but as of right now I'm not sure. Don't know any RT. Jared Gaither, I guess?

    DT/NG 1: Kevin Williams

    DT/NG 2: Domata Peko

    DE1: Jared Allen

    DE2: Mario Williams

    OLB1: Demarcus Ware

    OLB2: Harrison (Steelers)

    MLB1: Patrick Willis

    MLB2: Ray Lewis

    CB1: Nmandi Asoughma

    CB2: Revis

    FS: Ed Reed

    SS: Troy Polamalu

    K: Nate Kaeding

    P: Shane Lechler

    LS:

    KR: Josh Cribbs


  • Jake Delhomme
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    I do believe Jake will be a decent QB this year for the Browns, but he is going to struggle in division games. The Bengals, having arguably the best corner trio in the league, and the Steelers with Ike, Polamalu and the style of defense they play, he is going to struggle with those two. But Jake is going to be a good mentor for your Brownies young ones.


  • Hello Browns Fans
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    @the-gipper said:

    I know another guy that comes from Providence RI who is a big Bengal fan even though, apparently, he has never been to Cincinnati. He hates the Patriots even though Providence is actually closer to Foxboro than Boston is.

    Though I usually don't see eye to eye with people that don't root for their "home team", in this case I cannot call him, or you a FRAK (frontrunnerasskisser) because FRAKs are usually people who glom on to a winning team. (We get several NEOhio Steeler FRAKs who really are not Steeler fans, but are just anti-Browns fans and they only become Steeler parasites because the Steelers are the Browns rivals)

    By rooting for the Bengals you certainly haven't chosen to attach yourself to a team because of their long history of success. So, good for you. Most people from OK are probably Cowboy fans. That would be natural....but at least you didn't declare yourself to be a Redskin fan. You are welcome back.

    People down here, are MOSTLY Cowboys fans. I'll run into the occasional Patriots fan, and there's quite a few Steeler fans down here. I started liking the Bengals when I was real young, because I liked their stripes on their helmet. Didn't know they weren't very good, but I didn't care, I stuck with 'em.

    Anyways, good luck to y'all this year. I'm liking how the Bengals look. Shipley and Gresham are looking nice, and Palmer is seeming to get better. We'll have to see Sept. 12 against the Patriots.


  • AFC North predictions
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    Ravens - 12-4

    Bengals - 10-6

    Steelers - 8-8

    Browns - 5-11

    Ravens are extremely dangerous, and Flacco is going to light things up this year. Ray Rice is deadly, and the defense is still a great unit.

    The Bengals will have the firepower, but our OC is going to hold us back with his extremely predictable and bland play-calling. The defense is going to be strong, and Gresham and Shipley will have decent-good years for a rookie. I believe that the Bengals could also take the division from the Ravens, but it's to class to call for now.

    The Steelers always seem to find a way to win. With Ben out for 4-6 games, it's going to hurt, and they'll go back to a smashmouth-play defense mentality, but they'll fall short in some games due to offensive struggles.

    The Browns just aren't there yet. A great line, and an OK back (not going to say he's good until he puts together a full season, but he has ALOT of potential) isn't going to be enough to get past the QB play, as well as the defense. The Browns will split with the Steelers, and more than likely get swept by the Bengals and Ravens.


  • Hello Browns Fans
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    Hey guys. I've lurked these forums for quite a while now, just kind of looking over the boards, like I do all other rivals boards. I am a Bengals fan, a pretty big one as well. Now, before you start "Bungling" me up, I'm not here to trash on your team. Just here to post every now and then, and talk some football. I'm a pretty odd Bengals fan, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm the only one that I know of down here. Haha. But, just got tired of lurking and thought I'd post. Looking forward to our games this year!


  • 09/10 Browns schedule predictions
    H HellMarine
    The Browns Board

    Sunday, September 13 vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS FOX 1:00 PM - Loss. The Vikings ground attack is going to be too much for the Browns to handle, and Browns fall in opener. 24 - 10 Vikings

    Sunday, September 20 @ Denver Broncos CBS 4:15 PM Win - The team is in shambles, Cutler gone, Marshall possibly leaving, and a very suspect defense. 17 - 10 Browns

    Sunday, September 27 @ Baltimore Ravens CBS 1:00 PM Loss - That Baltimore defense is going to shut you down, and offense will play well enough to win. 21 - 3 Ravens

    Sunday, October 4 vs CINCINNATI BENGALS CBS 1:00 PM Loss - The Bengals are very much improved this year. They had a great draft, and with Ocho concentrating on football this year, Palmer coming back, re-vamping the line, and adding Coles on offense, as well as bolstering up the number 12 ranked defense, the Bengals come out quick and firing. 27 - 13 Bengals

    Sunday, October 11 @ Buffalo Bills CBS 1:00 PM Loss - The Bills have a tough defense, and with the addition of TO, whether he is a cancer or not, he's going to help Edwards a TON. Game will be close though. 17 - 14 Bills

    Sunday, October 18 @ Pittsburgh Steelers CBS 1:00 PM Loss - The Steelers still have the best defense in the game, and are coming off a SB Title. The Steelers roll, and dominate. 35 - 6 Steelers

    Sunday, October 25 vs GREEN BAY PACKERS FOX 1:00 PM Loss - The Packers have a very solid offense, containing a 4,000 yard passer and a 1,000 yard rusher. If the defense can get back on track, it's no question. - 28 - 17 Packers

    Sunday, November 1 @ Chicago Bears CBS 1:00 PM Loss - The Bears added Cutler, a big-time QB, and have Forte, who accounted for nearly 40% of their offense last year if I remember right. The big question is the defense, but I honestly don't see this Browns offense being to scary. 20 - 13 Bears

    Monday, November 16 vs BALTIMORE RAVENS ESPN 8:30 PM Loss - Again defense shut's y'all down and blows y'all out. 24 - 0 Ravens

    Sunday, November 22 @ Detroit Lions CBS 1:00 PM Win - The Lions are much improved, but I don't see them doing much better this year, Browns can pull it out. 23 - 17 Browns

    Sunday, November 29 @ Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1:00 PM Loss - Bengals at home, pumped up, and I believe they will be having a good season by this time. Brown's don't stop that. 21 - 9 Bengals

    Sunday, December 6 vs SAN DIEGO CHARGERS CBS 4:05 PM Loss - The Chargers have way to many weapons for the Browns to handle. 31 - 20 Chargers

    Thursday, December 10 vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS NFLN 8:20 PM Loss - Steelers defense dominates, and offense does it's thing. 17 - 0 Steelers

    Sunday, December 20 @ Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1:00 PM Win - Chiefs still aren't very solid, even with Cassel, Bowe, and Thomas added. Browns pull it out. 24 - 10 Browns

    Sunday, December 27 vs OAKLAND RAIDERS CBS 1:00 PM Win - It'll be a win, but a close one. Raiders offense shows flashes of dominance, but can't pull it together. 28 - 24 Browns

    Sunday, January 3 vs JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS CBS 1:00 PM Loss - Jaguars get back on track with MJD, Garrard and Holt hooking up nicely, and the defense playing like it should. 28 - 14 Jags

    4 - 12.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate