Will be looking to tailgate but not sure where the most Browns fans will be. Would prefer not to be around all Bengals fans if I don't have to. I have been told that Longworth hall lot is a good place to park that you can pay with cash. Most of the areas around the stadium require passes.
HerdDawg
Posts
-
Anyone going to the Bengals game tomorrow? -
Jim Brown Interview on his firing !!I am not aware of how he was treated while with the Browns so I can't speak for him but pulling the race card out all the time is just crazy. If it were warranted then I would agree but he has to have a good reason if he thinks it was a race issue, but honestly, I don't believe that it was a race issue. Why would you be discriminating against the all time greatest running back in NFL history? I don't buy it.
-
Intresting little fact on Peyton Hillis -
Intresting little fact on Peyton Hilliscraig james. f that guy for what he did to mike leach
You are correct Cantonlegend. Yeah, Leach is a hell of a coach.
-
Go Vote for the Pro Bowl -
Anyone going to the Bengals game this weekend?I am new to the board and a big Browns fan obviously. I live in the Cincy area and will be going to the Bengals game this weekend here in Cincy. Will be going by myself and would like to find some Browns fans to tailgate with and tailgate. If any of you are having a tailgate party I would love to come hang and meet some new people. Please let me know. Thanks
Bump
-
Intresting little fact on Peyton HillisAnother interesting fact and question for you guys.....Who was the last white RB before Hillis to gain 1,000 yards in the NFL? (Note: This is not a racist comment. Just an interesting question and fact.)
-
Anyone going to the Bengals game this weekend?I am new to the board and a big Browns fan obviously. I live in the Cincy area and will be going to the Bengals game this weekend here in Cincy. Will be going by myself and would like to find some Browns fans to tailgate with and tailgate. If any of you are having a tailgate party I would love to come hang and meet some new people. Please let me know. Thanks