Mack or Watkins vs. Justin Gilbert and a later 1st rounder. Yea buffalo took us
Herewegobrownies19
Posts
-
now you know why... -
HoyerHoyer has to understand that it was "HIS" shitty play that forced us to see where Manziel was at. If he still wants to leave, then fuck him. If he wants to stay I'd still sign him and pay him decent...not what he wanted before the season obviously but pay the man. He has to know though that we've got a guy on the bench that we want to be our QB in 10 years. So the team is Hoyers for at least a year or two but he has to know it's a competition every year. If he can't deal with competition than go somewhere else. I too would rather see Hoyer start next year but if he shits the bed again for multiple games than maybe he needs to sit for a game or two. That's perfectly reasonable.
Hoyers gone and will probably land a starting gig (or compete for one) next year. He has experienced the JF circus and I'm sure he wants no part in having to deal with this moving forward. This is Manziels team now and today was not very promising but it's only 1 game
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielGuys - this is his first start. Like Aaron says...R-E-L-A-X
We have a decade of amazing Qb play ahead of us. Patience
-
The positive Bengals post game threadDidn't read your novel - this is a dumpster fire. 30-0 at home wow!!!!!!
-
RefsCan't believe we are still acting like the refs had to do with this debacle
-
John Football Excuses Forum....Time to wreck this league
-
I felt like I was watching WWE todayYeah you wanted johnny football - now what?
-
WalterwhiteWhere you at with your johnny homo cheerleading???
-
JF has 200 more starts for the browns....200 MORE starts lol.......
-
T-Rich plans to jump in the Dawg Pound if he scores a TDArticle on NFL.com indicates that Josh Cribb is gonna jump in as well
-
It's HoyerNot possible.
He got you good on the old "Is that where the herpes landed after you were breastfed as an infant?" bit. I bet that one stung. Must've taken him a long time to come up with that hilarious joke
-
NSFW - Caption this pic from The Bills/Browns game.Maintaining gap integrity!
Clearly you won this thread - I laughed out loud on this one
-
It's Hoyer -
It's HoyerLet's make a prediction, how long does Hoyer last in this game?
I think Indy goes up 21-0, Hoyer is pulled at halftime and The Browns lose 35-17 after it's too late.
Homo
-
One thing we can all agree on...Gordon on Sammy/Mike Evans would be what the Bears have (on steroids). Plus, with knowing gordon was looking at a significant (if not year long) suspension, WR should've been considered.
-
One thing we can all agree on...If you knew gordon was missing 10 games, you'd spend your top pick on a receiver? Oy vey... I wanted Sammy Watkins to begin with. If I wanted another player that wouldn't have changed because 1 guy is out a few games. You dope. If we redrafted it would definitely have to be Khalil Mack
Are you taking to yourself? I have a hard time understanding your post
-
One thing we can all agree on...Yes, you still trade. Gilbert will come around - despite not having rookie star power (rookie CBs rarely do). If you go back you probably take somebody besides Gilbert at #8, but we can't go back and Gilbert barely has his feet wet in the NFL.
Right now, there are receivers having better rookie years than Sammy, Beckham is one of them, Evans is a good talent but he's in tampa.
I still think Buffalo was out of their mind for giving 2 first round picks for a WR (not even the best WR so far) in a deep,deep WR draft.
They only gave up 1 1st round pick (the 2015 pick). The other pick was a swap. Watkins does look elite, but he doesn't look like he's used properly. Evans looks elite as well - real elite
-
One thing we can all agree on...If you could redraft 2014, do we still trade? Given that the front office knew of Gordon, would you take sammy? Trade and take Beckham or mike Evans?
-
Hoyer to the pressI didn't catch - any chance someone could summarize any specific quotes? I like Brian, would hate to see him leave on bad terms. Home town kid
-
Monday Morning TearsI had a hard time sleeping last night - blown opportunity and now I'm a huge hole with this afc playoff mess