I really think, if this goes as far as it seems it will, that we fans should boycott them. They are fighting over how to split 9 billion dollars that they haven't made yet. Lets see that 9 billion turn into 1 billion. The players and owners are all taking a big shit all over where they eat right now, and I hope that they end up taking a bite of it. Although, at the end of the day, I'm just really hungover, and most likely not in any shape to be typing, so disregard anything that I have put into words; for it makes no sense to me
hillis4prez420
Posts
-
The Official Nfl Cba/lockout Thread -
Who Would You Take With The First Pick Next YearGreen or Jones. Later on I would grab McNutt from Iowa, or is it MizzU? I forget. He's big, smart, and plays multiple positions. I want Colt to have two big targets out there next year, both with good hands.
-
Bye Bye ManginiTo whomever was saying Cowher would never coach here: I must say it is an invalid statement. I am in no way saying that he will be our coach any time soon, but he did in fact play and coach for the Browns during his career.
-
WRs in the DraftI would like Jones in the draft. I like his size and he can make big plays.
Later on in the draft, I would take my chances with McNutt. He's a smart player, has great hands,he's big, and though he may not be the fastest player out there, he always seems to be able to finish a play. Plus, there's a lot you can do with his name while cheering for him.
J.J. Watt. I would love to have him on the team. If at all possible.
-
Hillis, get your 5-8 yards per carry and protect the damn ball...AND ON AN UNRELATED NOTE; somebody needs to get on that kickoff a little quicker next time. Bell just made a great play, while several others watched the Bills go after it. Frustrating!!!!!!!
-
Coach Josh McDaniels has been firedI was hoping he'd be there long enough to give us B. llyod for Jake and a 6th rounder.
-
Damn straight. You won't believe Tomlin's idiocy on Harrison's fines for dangerous helmet shotsOK, well here you go:
Kinks= top five underrated bands of all time. Death of a Clown, and Dedicated Follower of Fashion are some of my favorite songs ever!
-
Damn straight. You won't believe Tomlin's idiocy on Harrison's fines for dangerous helmet shotsOther notable drunks: Ulysses S. Grant. Richard Burton, Drew Barrymore, Eric Clapton, Alexander the Great, Joseph Stalin, Joe McCarthy, John Ford, John Huston, Robert Downey Jr., Jack Kerouac, David Crosby, Mary Tyler Moore, George W. Bush, William Shatner, Johnny Cash, Betty Ford, Judy Garland, John Denver, Mel Gibson, Tim Allen, Errol Flynn, Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio, Joe Namath, Jackie Gleason, Boris Yeltsin, Doc Holiday, Billy Holiday, Winston Churchill, Charlie Sheen, Elton John, Nick Nolte, Natalie Wood, Tommy Lee Jones, George Carlin, Frank Sinatra, Anthony Hopkins, John Bonham, Michael Landon, Billy Joel, Jimmy Hendrix, Dylan Thomas, James Thurber, Hank Williams, Robin Williams, O. Henry.
Well, I wanted to stick with writers, for he was bashing the writer there. Ted Kennedy, Walt Whitman, the list goes on.
-
Damn straight. You won't believe Tomlin's idiocy on Harrison's fines for dangerous helmet shotsIn other news both Brian Urlacher and Terrel Suggs have made it their point come out and publicly defend Harrison against the flag and fined handed to him this past weekened....Tomlin's point was Goodell is wrongly taking money from Harrison. No matter how much money you possess it's never okay for someone else to wrongly take any amount from you. The guy writing this article has the brain capacity of a drunk.....Cal is the biggest closet Steeler fan I have ever seen. That's all he ever talks about.
Notable drunks: Ernest Hemingway, Charles Bukowski, Stephen King, William Faulkner, O. Henry/William Porter, Truman Capote, John Steinbeck, Edgar Allen Poe, Hunter S. Thompson, and they all had more brain capacity than you. If the writer had only the brain capacity of a drunk, then what kind of brain capacity do Harrison and Tomlin have? The writer has a reading comprehension level high enough to complete sentences. I doubt either of those two gentleman have more than a twelth grade reading level. Tomlin might, but Harrison, I bet, has trouble signing his well deserved checks that he keeps having to give back to the NFL.
-
WHO DAT. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move.
That made me laugh very loud. Thank you for that.
-
Anyone see the Point After tonightCan we get in contact with Turkey Jones for the game in January? I would like to see Ben thrown head first into the ground violently.
-
Biggest position of need for the Browns?WR...by a million miles. If we have a legit deep threat, our other receivers will look a lot better than they are. If Hardesty ever gets healthy, I think our RB position is set. We do need J.J. Watt. I love that kid. Big ole' hands and he's fast, I just don't know if he has the size, though he is like 6'4 290. DB wouldn't hurt either.
-
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionGo 'Lers said:
A Pittsburgh Steelers fan perspective:1. Yes, I feel there should be some action taken for Harrison's hit on Joshua Cribbs. Helmet to helmet hits are ALWAYS a no-no!
2. The hit on Massaquoi? I'll end up agreeing with what the league puts out. Contrary to Solomon Wilcots calling, the hit was not helmet to helmet but there IS a chance the NFL may rule that he was defenseless.
I obviously like having James Harrison on our team and love his skill and intensity. HOWEVER, he may need to change something in his play so a player doesn't get critically injured. A player at Rutgers was paralyzed from the neck down this weekend, that should put things in perspective.

As for his comments: "I don't care if I hurt players, I just don't want to injure them" TRANSLATION: Its football and the game hurts, what he says is he doesn't mind the hurt because its part of the game but he N-E-V-E-R wants to intentionally take someone out of the game or threaten their career (for what its worth, there is a difference)
Thank you. I was tired of Steelers fans talking about how they were clean hits. If Ward got fined for the hit on Shippley, then harrison needs to be fined at the very least.
-
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionIts over YEARS Retardo... and what do i average 4 a day ... Geez. Your New dont know me... I speak truth and DONT Rub salt into wounds. I respect you guys. So dont go there ... cuz you are clueless on that .
2 years is not YEARS.
-
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionDude your just a Hater... And ALL of those words go right back to MUCH of the Browns Fan~base. BITTER is indeed the word. NOT Being mean .. I respect the Browns and their History. I respect the way you guys stick with them. But the twisted thought process driven by Bitterness. Its sad ...sad ...sad... And by the way I was AT That Game Bradshaw got Dumped on his head... I was a Kid... It was scary. I knew then that the NFL was indded a Violent game.
..And that goes right back to, why are you here?
Anyhow, I don't believe I said anything about fining or suspending Harrison. I do however, want someone on the Browns to retaliate. But if that hit Turkey laid out on Bradshaw were to be played out on Ben, you know you'd be screaming bloody murder. Just about every fan of Pitt would be.
-
Greetings from our Nation's CapitalIt must be a huge difference to go from Zorn to Shanahan.
Probably a huge and much better difference. Look at the way Torain tore it up yesterday.
-
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionInteresting... is that Swahili ???
Why do you have over 2,000 posts on a Browns forum? Is that your life's work? Are you that in need of a hobby that you must feel the urge to be a douche on the internet? You must have one of the most pleasurable existences the world has ever seen.
Fact is, I am not as computer savvy as some. I am not privy to the embedding of youtube videos, for that, I sincerely apologize. However, if you would love to spend some of your, and I know it is a lot to ask, seeming as if you are probably more busy than Obama, time on the teachings of embedding videos, I would certainly be eternally grateful.
-
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionYour a Bitter lil` Beeeyotch ... Your team is on the Rise... Just Win dude. Thats the best way to piss Pittsburgh off Beat them...
Please watch. Hopefully coming soon.
Bitter, probably not the right word. Mad, pissed, vengeful, violent, would all fit much better. I rather enjoy the new Browns that actually show up to play games now. I like watching them again. I hate the Steelers and most, if not all of their arrogant, dim-witted, and like I said before, borderline mentally handicapped, (though I think it may have something to due with your location geographically, so possibly not your fault)fans.
-
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionThat was in retaliation to the Cardinals player diving at Harrison's knees. Keep hating though. Browns fans would kill for a player like Harrison. Right now their defense is as soft as they come.
kneecaps. They work wonders and they break fairly easily.
-
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionBesides, we play them again in Cleveland. If the game is not going well, I say rough the rapist until every defender is ejected. They (Steelers and their borderline mentally handicapped fans) are situated so far up Big Ben's rectum, it would be fun to watch him carted off the field with fractured everythings.
Harrison needs to have the same kind of justice from our o-line. It would do wonders for team unity, if for the first time ever, a team had no players left due to ejection.