This guy makes a good argument that they are...
Johnny Manziel, System QBs, and The Ghost of Case Keenumhttp://sportswunderkind.com/johnny-manziel-system-qbs-and-the-ghost-of-case-keenum/
This guy makes a good argument that they are...
Johnny Manziel, System QBs, and The Ghost of Case Keenumhttp://sportswunderkind.com/johnny-manziel-system-qbs-and-the-ghost-of-case-keenum/
As an older guy, if I'm going to wear a jersey, it's going to be a throwback; someone who's either a Browns legend or a hero from my youth.
For example: Jim Brown (of course), Greg Pruitt, Brian Sipe, Hanford Dixon, any Browns HOFer. Maybe Mike Phipps for laughs.
Your not a browns fan your just a Johnney homer. Don't confuse the two. If Johnny won the Super Bowl with the Browns you wouldn't be cheering because they won but because he won. And if he left, got cut or was traded you would never watch browns football again unless it was to watch him play against them.
This times a million.
I'm a lifelong Browns fan that goes back to the Mike Phipps/Greg Pruitt years. I'm a native of Akron, but have lived in Houston for 31 years. So I've experienced first hand Aggie love for Manziel. I groaned when the Browns drafted him. Nothing against him personally, but I dread the Aggie jock-sniffers that come with him.
But you're right, they will be "Browns fans" only as long as Manziel is here.
Go Browns.
Patrick Edwards isn't a "blazer?" He runs a 4.3!