Someone has too much time on their hands.
Come on that was funny
Someone has too much time on their hands.
Come on that was funny
I hope that works. By the way I love the movie Strange bru lol
I would love to see Pittsburgh get blown out under the lights.
I would be thankful for a win against the Lions.
I think all of us would be thankful for a win period. No matter who it was against. Now a win against Pittsburgh would be my next 7 Christmas gifts all rolled into 1
I agree with xh214. You post way too often about nothing and you obviously are a newbie Browns fan. Try to support all Browns players until you have ALL the information! We have ALL the information on Anderson and are waiting to get ALL the information on Quinn.(period) We have ALL the information on LUMS and on YOU!!! Goodbye!!!
All the information? We all watch Quinn crap himself every time he touched the ball. How much information do you need?
I smell a cat fight
ALL I WANT IS TO DESTROY THE STEELERS. And couldnt give a rats ass who the qb is.
the hell with it i hate them all equally.
I always thought so. Im really bummed so far we let Joe J go A Davis
u can say that again.
Well see if we use it right
Alright screw it. Lets just win. thats all we really want anyhow
The Lions would take anything right now with any NFL exp. I would like to see them turn things around. The fans in Detroit show some class. They are way better than Pittsburgh fans.
Hey I really wanted Couch to do well. I thought he had a great arm.
I would love to keep him. Give him the chance to redeem his past.
ya if those (2 hags) try hard enough they could have me.
Hey he mite be right. It could be a great impact on our franchise.
I really hope we still have Edwards and Quinn. I would hate to see either of them go.
I thought the name of this thread was Enough of the nonsense. GO BROWNS. Can we all agree on that. I really hope so.