@miktoxic said:
who doesn't follow college football? any player drafted in the top ten is a huge risk. i wouldn't draft bradford. some people like other players than you do, so what? imo i don't think mccoy is big enough for the nfl. hey i might be wrong. and there are people like you that think he's the next godenboy. you just don't know how these guys will pan out. i do know if you send in a rookie with no offensive line the kid will get killed....i.e. tim couch. and who didn't hype him and akili smith as the next 2 franchise qbs? i say be safe and get someone in the 2nd or 3rd round. less money and less risk. but don't come on the forum and say noone watches college ball. let me guess you're a big 12 fan and texas is your favorite team.
Sorry if my last sentence sounded a bit snarky. I didn't intend for it to come out that way.
I can understand why teams might not want Colt McCoy and I'm not trying to sell anybody on him.
But why should people justify their opinions by making claims that just aren't true? Why did J Gatskie say Colt McCoy has "never operated under center" when that just isn't true?
If a person is going to write a persuasive article shouldn't they get their facts straight? Don't they owe their readers that much?
Since he couldn't get his facts straight we can only can conclude that he either lied or he was mistaken.
Why would he lie? Aren't there enough knocks against Colt McCoy without having to lie?
So, he probably made a mistake. And why did he make it? Because he probably assumed he knew everything there was to know about the kind of offensive formations Colt McCoy worked out of.
In other words, he didn't know as much about college football as he thought he did. There's no sin in that.
Hey - I don't pretend to know everything about pro football, because yeah... you got it right, miktoxic, I am a Texas fan. 
Good luck, Cleveland! I hope you get a good one, whoever you get.