@everlastingxxx said:
I dont think Hoyer has to be great. He just has to win. He proved that he could last season. Manage the offense and protect the ball. With the defense the Browns have thats really all he has to do. Although i would love to see Manziel start the season i do know that Hoyer needs another chance to build on what he did last season. Do i think he is the real thing? I dont know. He is a little inconsistent but so would a rookie QB. I thought the best throw of the game was the pass Hoyer threw to Austin that was dropped. That was a perfect throw. I kindof feel sorry for all these quarterbacks with the shit they have to throw to.
Um, he proved what?
He started 3 games, and only threw 4 passes in one of those three games. Lets not act like he put together a 10 game winning streak or something.
There is nothing wrong with an open competition. Everyone has to earn their spot... but the people who have been watching Manziel since he was in highschool know how this is going to end.