I'm alerting the visitor section that you are coming.
Excellent! maybe all seven of them can buy me a beer!
I'm alerting the visitor section that you are coming.
Excellent! maybe all seven of them can buy me a beer!
It is just too bad for him that his guns can only shoot 3 yard passes.
He has gone down field repeatedly this year. He has not lacked balls. That still doesn't mean that we will be worth a damn on Sunday. I just hope for a good game and an entertaining time in your city while on our visit.
I'm calling it now, this could be a trap game for the Browns. Call it the 'Daboll' factor. You KNOW he's going to want to come into Cleveland guns blazing.
Yeah, and call a low percentage pass on 4th and goal from the half yard line? As a Dolphan, I have seen a few series that are just brilliant as far as play calling goes. I have also seen some things that make me shake my head. You guys know as much about us as we know about you. I see it as level playing field and so far we just plain suck to tell it truthfully.
Zombo said:
They lost their toughness when they got rid of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams for Reggie Bush. Henne is a nobody. Defense has talent but not heart. We can be remembered as the team that put the nail in Tony Sparonos coffin.
Zombo
Defense looks confused and just piss poor. Thomas (rookie back), is a bruiser and got over 100 yards in his debut Sunday. Karlos Dansby is hurt. Vontae Davis is hurt. Our Starting right guard is now hurt. Ronnie and Ricky were old and done. Henne looks pretty good. He threw for 420 yards and had no mistakes week one. Week two he had an interception off a tipped ball that was not his fault. I would not be the least bit surprised if you guys win. We have a lot of talent, but can't seem to put it all together.
Dolphins fan here. I really appreciate your hospitality and all your suggestions for my visit to Cleveland. It doesn't look like we can put a decent team together this year. I won't be talking smack, but supporting my team and enjoying your city. You guys should feel comfortable going in to this game because my team has no identity at all. We did play two power house teams in a row, but we have no defense which is supposed to be our strong point. Thanks for inviting me to your tailgate. I will be there for sure. My name is Shane. I would like to have a name or two from you guys so I can say hello.
Thanks again
John's Diner Outer Banks, lol. That's dolphin tuna.
Thanks for bickering about the food. I have a bunch of great ideas now. Got my tickets in the mail Friday. Section 109 row 2 seats 1 and 2
yayyyyy!
There is also a dolphins tailgate, but I'm going to yours. You guys seem like a fun group.
Maybe Roach and Stan will have a "Fish Fry" for the tailgate in honor of playing the Dolphins that day.
Excellent! I love a good fish fry. Its the typical thing when playing the Dolphins. Why? I don't know. Dolphins are not fish. Nothing beats a good fish fry though. Both teams have been mired in suckyness for years, but we keep going to the games. It must the the beer that does it to us and the hope that some day before we pass, our team will have its day. If fish is on the menu, I could bring a cooler full from the ozarks. I'm driving in from Missouri.
Looking forward to it
mikeyP72 said:
A little outdated but this vid should help you out
Here is the original, part 1 so you can see the whole series.
ENJOY and ENJOY Cleveland!
Dude, I just watched those. That good stuff right there. I needed that.
The guys on this site host tailgate parties. You can find the info on the front page. All are welcome.
They do the cooking and all you do is drop a few bucks in the can and enjoy the company of good Browns fans.....no hassles....well, maybe a little good natured ribbing.
Join us.
Thank you. I will absolutely take you up on that.
For a genuine Cleveland experience go the the Old Harbor Inn on the west side of The Flats. You'll see everyone there from dock workers to boatsmen to men in suits, bikers, to hot chicks.
For true "Fine Dining" I believe places such as Lola's and Lolita's are in current favor, owned by renowned Chef Michael Simon. I believe they are downtown. I cannot afford to go there, but maybe you can.
Didn't mean to come across that way. When I save up and go on a trip, I like to do it right.
You guys are great!
We are coming the weekend of September 23rd for the Browns Dolphins game. My seats are 109 row 2. I want to experience every NFL city and stadium before I die. Thanks for all your suggestions. Every big city has a lot to offer and good people (Jets fans aside). Looking forward to meeting some more new friends.
I wasn't sure what to think about it either. Be who you want, but posing for the cover of a gay magazine would be too much for me. At least he is comfortable with his sexuality.
It looks like all of us fans can get back to football soon. I am optimistic enough that I have booked a room downtown and purchased tickets.
I'm a Dolphins fan. We visit a new city every year and enjoy the game and the hospitality the community has to offer. I can't wait to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and anything else you could point me towards. Please point me towards a can't miss really nice restaurant downtown. Any other suggestions on our stay would be appreciated. Wish you the best of luck this year.