McClown and Mansqueal gone too
HurricanE
Posts
-
Hoping I Wake Up to Pettine, O'Neil, and Farmer Fired -
Hoping I Wake Up to Pettine, O'Neil, and Farmer FiredWasting our time with this guy anyway.
-
GM for a day!id like to see them grab an RB, maybe MJD or an OL in FA but other than that I agree with you on everything on who to sign/release. Allthough I think Mack would cost too much and can be replaced for a better price
-
Bilgewaterhes another RG3....overhyped
-
Chargers VS Bengalsall california teams are among my most hated, I'd rather the bungles because at least its Ohio....but in terms of a second team I'll take the Packers. Grew up watching AJ Hawk at Ohio State
-
Toby Gerhart!we need a rooney rule for white runningbacks
or is racism against whites the only form of tolerated racism?
-
Cut List: Who would you give walking papers to?I for one would keep Greg Little, keep him on the depth chart at #4-5, if he catches the ball, hes a great YAC reciever. Him over Bess for sure
Agree. I get the Anti-Little settiment but we have worse cancer on the team than him
-
Let the Mock Drafts beginI want a 2nd round hyde steal
-
Cut List: Who would you give walking papers to?haha I don't think we should cut 80% of our team realistically, but any new leadership wants to clean out the old and bring their own guys in.
-
Cut List: Who would you give walking papers to?Okay, let's keep in mind that cutting players and resigning players to replace them costs money...
so does signing coaches and then cutting them, so why not
-
Cut List: Who would you give walking papers to?I think the who I wouldn't cut list would be shorter
Hoyer
Benjamin
Gordon
cameron
Barnidge (I think people forget about this guy while focusing on Gordon, he made some long grabs)
Greco
Thomas
Schwartz
Rubin
Taylor
Jackson
Kruger
Haden
Ward
Mingo
Sheard
-
Coach Chud Fired -
Coach Chud FiredThe problems at QB cannot be overlooked. He was thrown in a bad situation. Shurmur was terrible and Walrus didnt care at all, and chud was left that mess. Was he the long term solution? I doubt it.
I am a litte undecided on this firing. In one way I think he deserved another year, in another way, realistically, the improvements would have probably been little to nothing and it is best to cut the cord than waste time. Maybe they have a guy they REALLY like and wanted to make the move. Maybe there was some backroom conflicts we aren't being told.
I am having a hard time deciphiring if the FO are a bunch of clueless egomaniacs or really concerned with winning and filling up the seats.
-
Coach Chud FiredIt was assumed Chudzinski was safe despite a six-game skid, but NFL Media's Albert Breer also reported that team's brass are disappointed with the coach's lack of decisiveness in big moments. If the Browns pull the trigger, Breer reports that Penn State's Bill O'Brien and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels would top Cleveland's wish list.
-
Wait Til Next Year?None of these top rated QBs really seem like a must have...look what Gordon can do with a garbage QB like Weeds...I don't see why we cant get a later Dalton cousins wilson type and surround him with talent.
-
Ward and MackMack would cost too much, I'd be fine with letting him walk. He can be replaced with a more affordable FA or draft that is just as good.
Ward I'd prefer over.
Keeping both would be nice but I think we would only be able to keep 1.
Joe Haden and Ward are great friends. Heard an interview Haden say he is talking to TJ to try to get him to stay.
-
Wait Til Next Year?Wait Till next year is the cleveland motto
-
2014 Free Agentsbring in Urban Meyer as our coach!
-
The Wide Receiverswho cares if they smoke? bill clinton and george bush can be president doing coke but people can smoke a little weed? People should worry about their own lives and not other people's
-
Has Paul Kruger been a disappointment?From watching him, he is always around where the ball is but just not quite getting tackles or sacks. He just a little lazy because he got a fat contract? Who knows..