@laiccm said:
Yeah...the one with MVPs, ProBowls, SB appearance who still better than Baker
You right...The situation in Atlanta is actually more disrespectful
BAKER AIN'T FREAKIN RODGERS THO
They didn't pull anything besides trying and make a team better. If you the GM and you got some headcase like Baker , who you didn't draft and you see wtf the AFC is looking like with Herbert, Mahomes, Jackson , Allen, Burrows and now Russell freakin Wilson?? You gonna hook your career and salary to Baker? Career suicide...It's a new league if Stafford wins a SB first year in LA and Brady wins one his first year in Tampa??? Get on the train or get ran over.....isn't that what Baker said to Duke Johnson tho?
Nah.
The 37 year old that will retire, or scoop up a free massive contract from some dumbass team like the Browns when they have to overpay for a retread because they screwed up.
If I'm the GM, I trade Baker to a QB hungry team before I go all in on someone else while keeping him on the roster, go lay all my cards on the table because I don't want him anymore and torpedo his value. Why the hell would anybody like the Colts come in strong with any value after watch you do what you just did.
Who the hell said anything about signing him to a long term contract? I'm not pissed at Baker. He did what he thought was best for his career.
I laugh because people are more pissed off Baker wrote a tweet, than they are about the Browns offering 3 first rounder for a guy that sexual assaults women.
I'm pissed off yet again because they couldn't have fucked this up any worse if they tried.