Whoever thinks this offensive line is good must be smoking crack. This line is horrible, like the poster said, specifically with both guards and whoever is playing right tackle. Hicks or Pashos, it doesn't matter. They both are garbage. The line is the worst part of our team right now. At least these guards are getting some reps because they are young, but man, they look bad.
I
i_see_herbert
@i_see_herbert
Posts
-
Our Dime A Dozen O-Line Sucks -
This Is Not GoodI read this earlier and it is so true. Even I can predict plays at home, no joke. My only football experience other than television is from playing Madden (although I am pretty good at it). But seriously, this offense is horrible and I don't see how Mike Holmgren can be satisfied with the coaching job of Pat Shurmer. We are ABSOLUTELY worse on offense than last year with Mangini. It's easy for defenses to defend a ten-yard box. We need to push the ball downfield every once and a while. This thing is a joke.