@the-gipper said:
Jesus, if they were this good they would have been in the Super Bowl.
While I am unfamiliar with a lot of Miami's talent....I suggest a great deal of bias is at play here.
Just a simple example: You have Brent Grimes better than Joe Haden? Joe is one of the best 5 CBs in the game. Grimes was passed over by the Browns for Chris Owens.....who now sits on our second string.
And your RCB was let go by the Browns...in favor of the guy who now plays that position for us.
I am sure there are a lot of other problems here...but corrections will have to wait.
Before his injury, Brent Grimes was a top 5 CB.
Joe Haden is certain good as well, but I would argue that whoever Grimes is covering on the Browns side of the ball will have a hard time getting open, which I am sure the same could be said for Haden, who is also very good and not coming off a major injury.
That being said, I don't see a lot to be scared of from the Browns wideouts, while Miami at least has a guy who can take it to the house if Cleveland slips up.
I expect a close, defensive battle but Miami has the homerun hitter, even if he gets shut out most of the day, all it takes is one play.
Also, don't look past Lamar Miller, who has very good vision, ability to change direction and open field speed.
Gipper, I give you credit for being an island of reason in an ocean of madness. You seem like the only one here willing to have s discussion rather than resorting to infantile trash talking.