Is it just a product of being a younger fan that the appeal of the elf doesn't really occur to me? Maybe I just need a good ol' history lesson here. I've obviously seen the elf before I just don't know when it was first associated with our team, or why.
iMogwai85
Posts
-
My favorite browns uniform -
DA Throws Braylon Under the BusSounds more like the writer throwing Braylon under the bus through his interpretation of DA's quote rather than DA actually throwing Braylon under the bus.
-
I just want to enjoy a gameI had a great Sunday...woke up late after a night of partying hard (today's my birthday), got mildly excited when i realized it was 1:01 and the game might have started (I've separated my emotions much like RifferX), listened in on Field Pass (at college, no ride to sports bar this week), and was well on my way to a deep, restorative nap, starting sometime around halftime and lasting until around 4:30. I woke up refreshed, surveyed the damage, lamented and sulked for a minute or two, and went about the rest of my day.
It really wasn't a bad day at all. Which is a sad statement about how detached I've somehow managed to become.
-
So, hypothetically speakingOn the bright side, you would earn immediate and imperishable recognition in the annals of Cleveland Browns and NFL history.
Might just be worth it. We all want to leave a legacy...
-
PITTSPUKE JOKE THREADThis one's old, but a personal favorite:
-
QUINN OUT FOR SEASON!!!From James Walker's ESPN article:
"Quinn thought he only bruised his hand last week but complained of soreness following practice on Wednesday. Tests revealed a small fracture on the tip of his finger and Quinn was examined at the Cleveland Clinic by a specialist, who cleared the former Notre Dame star to make his third career start Sunday."
Good ol' Cleveland Clinic. Always there for us. Always on our side.