Backwoods Retards. The old man says you're hitting children and calls the cops nazis, as the "children" are beating the fuck out of each other and the cops. Dumbasses
Indycrazy1213
Posts
-
Idaho family goes crazy in Arizona Walmart Parking lot dashcam video -
Trent ColeIndy must have waived more money at Gore once his "done deal" with Philly was announced.
Nope Philly reported they were giving him 5 mil over three years with 7 guaranteed, were giving him 4 mil over three years, same guaranteed. A little less but still, he said it was Chip Kelly's overbearing personality that he didn't like.
-
Trent Colehmmm, I think one of the Indy OLB'ers is likely to be cut if he's signing with them. I wonder if it's that German kid. I'd sign him in a heartbeat. He was Indy's best run stopper last year but they benched him for the Patriots game cause they wanted to get a little extra pass rush by putting in their other pass rushing specialist against Brady. And what happened? Colts got run the fuck over.
Yeah no. Bjoern Werner is not very good at OLB. We drafted him out of position, he's a natural 4/3 end. Besides how would he have an impact when the Patriots ran it up the gut all game long? Walden is a way better edge setter and Newsome is a way better pass rusher, so he got benched.
Not to mention that the Patriots offensive line would wait til we ran out stunts and then begin the block after the lineman crossed. Nothing Werner would have done against it.
-
Space Cadet State Department Spokesjerk Harf says we can only defeat ISIS by giving them job trainingHahahahahaha wow. This must be by far the stupidest thing I've heard in awhile. How could we have been so blind? They need jobs! Lmao
-
The Red Rifle shoots blanksThat was epic!
Haha good god. What did we just read
-
TriviaDidn't RG3 beat the Saints in his first game?
-
The NFL and these bogus callsYeah the Kruger hit wasn't bad, unfortunately the NFL calls anything that remotely looks like helmet to helmet contact. Especially for quarterbacks. But I don't want you guys to think that Luck and company get the calls cuz were an "elite" team. We're not even close to elite or great IMO.
Wayne was being held on every third down play in Denver week 1, I mean Roby was mugging him. And considering we were coming back and stopping Manning in the 2nd half, can't say I'm surprised with no calls.
The Colts were screwed out of a first down that would've essentially sealed the deal against Philly week 2, with a no call against Boykin holding Hilton.
The Patriots get any call they want as long as they look at the ref and throw their hands in the air. I specifically remember that travesty of a call when the Browns went to New England last year, absolute terrible call that set Brady up for the win.
My point being is that I know there were some pretty iffy calls all game, I thought a lot of them were really really close and hard to tell for an official. But we really don't get those "make up" or "bail out" calls like Brady gets.
-
This game made me sick...I was sweating bullets when I saw we ran the ball to the right side.... I must admit I was so incredibly doubtful that we would get it, just because of the way the browns were so pumped up for that game and how that defense was playing. Good second effort by Boom, clearly a more decisive and explosive back than Richardson.
Smart trade for you guys, as long as Johnny Football pans out well.
-
Cribbs and RichardsonHey all, Colts fan here new to the forum. First wanted to say great game all the way to the wire! You guys really have a phenomenal defense, especially against the pass.
But responding to what the thread is actually about, yeah I wasn't happy when they talked about jumping in the dawg pound. I knew it would only fire your team up! TRich is viewed as most by a bust, and for good reason. Cribbs has been pretty dang good for us though, aside from this game obviously.