Thank you everyone for your warm hospitality. It was a fantastic morning, and the international folks(Simon-Australia, Brett-South Africa, Oliver-England, Matt-Singapore, Wendy-Washington State, practically Canada) all had a great time, and enjoyed their first Browns victory in style today. We appreciate all the work that was put into the spread. It was a pleasure meeting everyone that was there, and I look forward to the next time..
inspired1nmich
Posts
-
Tailgate Party- Dolphins -
Tailgate Party- DolphinsSteve, just read your post and you guys are more then welcome. We are normally there around 9
Looking forward to meeting all of you
Don
Awesome. Please mark us down for six.. We will be there by 10. I live 5 minutes from the stadium.. I definitely appreciate your hospitality, and looking forward to meeting everyone. Go Browns!!
-
Tailgate Party- DolphinsHey guys
I just found the forum.. Just wanting to check first before we stopped by. Im a Cleveland newbie, only my third Browns game, but with me this weekend to experience "American" football, are two sales guys from Australia, one from Singapore, one from England, and a lady from Washington. I was hoping I could bring them by just so they could see how diehards tailgate in America.
I did read the BYOB page and is very generous. We would love to enjoy the atmosphere with you guys(if not, its totally cool too, I am sure I can find somewhere to make their experience enjoyable)
Thanks for your time.
Steve