Wow this board has really gone to shit over the past few years. LOL.
Clueless fans on here.
Wow this board has really gone to shit over the past few years. LOL.
Clueless fans on here.
I don't really care, we have a billionare....
We would be one of the "yankees"...especially since your going to make boatloads of cash here.
There is no xxxxing way that Brady Quinn will ever win ten games in this league, let alone 10 in one season.Derek Anderson is young, let's work with him, at least he has horseballs ... I happen to like horseballs over biceps.
Once again, 2 years of suck.....are you Retarded? Oh wait you run this craphole....you are lol
I SWEAR TO GOD SOME OF YOU BQ FANBOYS ARE SLOW... Teams HAVE TO GAME PLAN FOR DA and they cant crowd the line and play tight because he does release the ball quickly because he believes in his arm and can thread the needle.....Teams are all playing the SAME DEFENSE PLAY TIGHT TO TAKE AWAY THE QUICK PASSES AND SLANTS WHICH ALSO KEEPS MORE DEFENDERS IN CLOSE TO HELP STOP THE RUN....
THIS IS PURELY A PRODUCT OF GAME PLANNING AGAINST BRADY.....
He did have time the o line is NOT THAT BAD NOR IS OUR DEFENSE,,,, Teams dont defend agains the mid to long BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO AND IT MAKES US ONE DIMENSIONAL.....
THAT IS HOW DA MAKES US BETTER AND MORE COMPETITIVE..... HE DOES DO SOMETHINGS THAT ARE CRAZY BUT WE CAN SCORE AND SUSTAIN DRIVES SOMETHING BQ DOES NOT DO AND CAN NOT DO.....
Did you see the past two years of suck that we have been...
why would you go down that road again....
I swear the inbreeding is getting Retarded here.
Again, don't want to start shit. The defense ain't going to stop the Bronco's now anyhow, but Brady Quinn hasn't been able to do shit except throw the ball 3-4 yards shy of the sticks on 3rd and long.We are getting buried in the division, there is plenty of time to play Brady, Anderson, Ratliff, Tim Couch, Spergun Wynn, or any other.
Just go to a fresher guy, for the sake of finishing off this bullshit Bellichick style.
Wait, I may be on to something ... punt on 3rd down so I don't have to sit through another dink-n-dunk under the sticks.
why would you go back to that?
seriously....you dumb or something
1k fine...yea that's like a penny that we throw on our desk to them.
Next...
Your stud WR has to have more than 1 catch for 2yds if you're gonna have any chance of success. Edwards had 1 catch on a tipped ball no less, and a nice td reception that was reversed previously. Quinn was dumping and dinking all day. hope this is not a sign of things to come.
No way....2 years of playing together in-game...I can't believe you actually came to this conclusion..
You sir must be a genius !
Oh really?Hey have you ever noticed that when Anderson plays, the stadium isn't completely empty by the end of the game?
when Quinn plays, it's been a ghost town twice in his three home games.
Season ticket owner here.
Your obviously too poor to be one, but anyways. You have no clue what your talking about.
tOSU is going to roll.
The cycle of conferences is about to roll around again and the big ten is going to be getting over it's down years.
It is hard to say. What is easy to say is that the Steeler's lovable old man, Art Rooney Sr. was not much at putting together a winning football organization. He went 40 years and that team did zilch. When Dan Rooney took over, they began their championship run. His organizational capabilities I believe were the key to their success (Like when we had Paul Brown?).Now, Dan Rooney's son, Art Rooney III, I believe is pretty much the CEO of that team. Steeler fan can correct me if I am wrong. I am not sure when that transition took place, but, yes, I am assuming that now that Dan Rooney is Ambassador to Ireland that he certainly will not be handling day to day operations of the team. Perhaps Art Rooney III will live up to his namesake and just be good at smoking stogies and patting his players on the butt. I don't think we can count on that however
.
I am Irish, and I visit Ireland all of the time.
One thing I can say is being the ambassador to Ireland is like...well the easiest job in the world. It requires about as much effort as I don't even know if there is anything that easy.
14-2
Browns 34
Vikings 21
As a long time Jets fan, I would like to warn you of the ultra conservative, non-creative, boring football I was forced to watch for the past few seasons.And what's going to bug you the MOST is when there's a bad play for the Browns, and all Mangina does is stare off into space and chew gum.
the guy has NO EMOTION
I bet you werent whining like that when the Jets were on a roll before favre put it in the clunker
I miss Lums already.
Lums is Sarge. 
This is just plain dumb.
I support Mangini and like the approach he has taken.
But to take it this far? This is past the point of ridiculous. Were not talking about high school football here. This is the NFL, and if you think for a second this is going to help anything whatsoever, especially against the Vikings D.
This is Retarded.
I think it's 6PM for the cuts...Not sure if that coincides with the trades.
1. Will Carson Palmer stay healthy or should he be given the nickname "Crumbles"?
If he could stay healthy, he would seriously be a top 5 QB in this league. That's the problem though, he always has something going wrong. I am on the crumbles side for him.
2. Will Chad Ochocinco be able to do enough to make up for the loss of TJ Housyourmama?
Ocho looks to be having the most fun he has had in a long time. I would watch out for this dude this year, he might have an insane year, or the lightbulb might turn off, you never know. It will be hard for them without TJ. He was a stud for them and they will surely miss him
3. Will Marvin Lewis be able to improve his game management ability which has been pretty poor over the years?
No , how the hell he has kept his job as long as he has is beyond me.
4. Will the Bengals have a quiet year in regard to having their players stay out of trouble and out of jail?
I think it will be a quiet year for them.
5. What will be the Bengals final record in the 2009 season?
5-11
Maybe I am gay but the White and Grey one isn't that bad for Oregon.
I would like to see that helmet from the side.