I'm the director of a fine art gallery in Santa Fe, New Mexico
irishlass
Posts
-
What Does Everyone Do For A Living? -
Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in.Quinn is fine, it's the O-Line that is the problem
-
Couldn't of said it better myself...Try "her" opinion, and isn't that what a message board is for?
-
Couldn't of said it better myself... -
Anyone down for a chat in the tavern?Let me know, hopefully I'll see you there.
-
Conference Championship games who will win!Principle alone, I take the Ravens. Absolutely hate the Steelers, and just can't pick them.
I take the Cards because of the intangibles, such as momentum. They may be one dimensional with Fitzgerald, but he makes insane plays and always finds a way to get open.
-
Stooler link?Thanks for proving my lack of education theory; correct grammar is your friend.
I can't control others, my friend. This forum is for Browns fans, so regardless of what others do, have the personal responsibility to respect our community.
-
Stooler link?Not all Browns fans live in Ohio, you tool. When will you spawns of incest go play on your own boards?
-
Stooler link?xxxx off silver. I'm an art dealer. Yes, educated and a football fan. You'd be so lucky.
-
Stooler link?I'm at work with no tv
-
Stooler link?Hey guys; I'm stuck at work and need a link for the pittspuke game that is mac friendly. Know of any?
-
Sorry Browns fans you lose again...You're still here??? Go find some traffic to play in.
-
Phil Savage firedAP just made it official: http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/12/28/...owns-Savage.php
-
Its Takes a Special SkillBrowns fans, just stop!! The reason they come here and talk their pathetic shit is because we get so worked up about it. To me, they are all like Lums. If we ignore them, they will go the xxxx away!!
-
Fighting in the locker roomEverything I've read is reporting Quinn had a "mark" on his face. I was unable to see the game yesterday. For those of you that did see it, was Quinn on the sidelines, and if so, did you notice a "mark" on his face?
If there was a physical manifestation of the fight, then based on how it looked, we can surmise how bad a blow it was.
-
Stay Classy, ClevelandGo away.
-
Stay Classy, ClevelandIt is indicative of the mentality in the NFL today. Its not isolated if you (and I'm sure a litany of your lackey friends) agree. Thank you for proving my point. Now, go bother another forum.
-
Stay Classy, ClevelandNo one is immune, you idiot.
A security tool or the 'rat line'? NFL targeting the unruly fan
By Michael McCarthy, USA TODAY
Count Washington Redskins season-ticket holder Rick Cable as a big supporter of the NFL's new Fan Code of Conduct.
During the Redskins' 23-6 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Nov. 3 at FedEx Field just outside Washington, Cable says, an obnoxious Steelers fan kept waving a "Terrible Towel" in the 47-year-old Cable's face and screaming "Redskins suck!" Rather than escalate the confrontation, the Lusby, Md., resident quietly sent a text message to the stadium's security command center. Security people responded quickly. When the Steelers fan gave them a hard time, he was ejected.
-
Chat tonight?Hello fellow Browns fans...I'm having trouble getting into the tavern tonite. Do I need to subscribe to the Java software? I so look forward to the site, so any help would be appreciated.
-
Hire Urban Meyer and Flyod ReeceWatch him turn into Spurrier and Saban...no thanks