Irishsoup
Posts
-
Jared Allen bar Incident -
Jared Allen bar IncidentSivlerback DPOY said:
Should Allen be suspended for bringing the league bad publicity? Even if no criminal charges are filed. Even if some random drunk started it all?... I don't think he should, but it seems clear Ben will be recieving a suspension as punishment. Goodell has no choice but to suspend Allen or face losing his credibility by being a hypocrite..
Yea...allegedly raping chicks.....
Yelling at some dude for calling your future wife a xxxx....
You must be a Democrat lol.
-
Seneca Wallace traded to Clevelandthere is no hope for the browns.
Seneca freakin wallace lol.
I would rather have Ken Dorsey.
-
USA establishes dominance of winter gamesI guess its easy to dominate the Olympics when your best atheletes are from 25 different ethnic backgrounds. We basically stole our atheletes. Could you imagine if we sent a real American? What I mean is, a Pennsylvanian Hillbilly that is Irish, German, and Dutch. If there isn't an event that features building the biggest beer can pyramid, we would have no chance at a medal. But since we attract the best of the best from all over the world, we will always dominate. The sport in which we have the highest level of competition is Hockey. And thats because their team is made up of American citizens that actually chose to compete for their county of origin. If they all did that, we would be hurting. What if Ohno decided to compete for his father's country of origin? That's 8 less medals right there. What is Shaun White decided to compete for hs country of origin, Ireland?
With that said,
We kick ass in the Olympics. And that Hockey game was excellent yesterday!
I think you need to go back to History class kid lol.
Everyone is from another country here.
-
Sugar Bowl Florida Gator vs Cincinnati BearcatsGame was a joke from the start.
The Sugar Bowl has always been the creampuff game. The SEC can't actually play against a solid team so they go the puffy route...
-
Sheep in Wolves ClothingWe beat Pittsburgh, I'm enjoying it. Yes, I care about the draft, but a WIN over Pittsburgh trumps all that.
I wrote in another thread that I'm not all sold on Mangini. But give the guy credit for getting the team up for the Pittsburgh & Cincy this season. The quickest way to the playoffs is to win the division, and we went 1-5 with depleted talent in those games, with 4 of 6 being close games (blowout losses to the Ratbirds).
Credit is due to Rob Ryan, not mangini....and daboll...jesus h, his playcalling is ridonkulous.
Bye bye mangini...
Still happy we whooped some squeeler ass though
-
Opinions On Quinn Now? -
BQ finally gets to play a team with a poor defenseZombo said:
He hasn't generated so much as a field goal drive in over his last nine quarters of quarterbacking. Don't hold your breath.Zombo
--6 quarters against the Ravens without scoring a single point ... Brody Coyle threw 2 TD passes and put up 24 points on the Ravens.
That's what you have to argue with...a field goal drive??? since that's what DA did. LOL
your hilarious kid.
This board sucks so bad.
-
The NFL's Most Meaningful Statbut we also know that a dink n dunk offense artificially inflates QB rating.
by placing a much higher value on completion percentage over any other factors (by figuring it in twice in the calcs) it will never be a true measure of offensive effectiveness
It is really just a slightly modified measure of completion percentage.
We are running a dink and dunk offense lol......and you see how well DA's stats are inflated lol
You just bonered yourself there.
-
2 completions? -
Zombo was rightZombo said:
I'm counting Cincy as a tie.Graham Cracker missed.
Zombo
Ah okay, I guess you think you having no clue about football means your count is right?..
Awsome...
Thanks for clearing that up.
-
Zombo was rightYou mean 1-1-0.
Both QB's suck nuts. I still love them though
-
Rob Ryan pollKam Wimbley is showing up all over the radars and we seem to be a lot more aggressive.... however we cant seem to get off the field in 3rd and longs....
I am pretty impressed with what we have currently on defense. With the offense starting to show life, I think it will only get better. Once more talent is infused, I see a nice defense coming along.
-
2010 Mocks