36 year Browns fan here, living in Denver. Former Marine on total disability that sits around house waiting for Browns football as my only passion outside God and my family. Got plenty of opinions to share so I will probably be fairly active on here. Havent been able to beat the feeling of impending doom before each season, though I get caught up in the pre-season excitement. Think we have finally gotten some people in charge that will bring us back to respectability, but I'm thinkin it will be next year before we really begin to be a factor. Excited to watch the new scheme and growth of the rookies this year, next year fillin the 2 weakest links with 1st rounders again. Nice to be able to wear Browns gear again without being laughed at, so thank you management for draftin completely out of character for what we have been used too. I'm on the Hoyer wagon this year, let Johnny sit and learn. Wifes a Squeelers fan- but I love her anyway 363/365. The other 2 days she gets some serious trash talking and usually wakes up to my Chomps pillow pet peeing on her Squeelers blanket! WOOOOOOF!
I
Isnextyearhereyet
@Isnextyearhereyet