Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
I

Itoldyou

@Itoldyou
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
75
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • How many players away are we?
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    A lot more now...


  • The Browns Strategy Meeting
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    So Gordon and Cameron will be gone... What next?


  • Report: Jordan Cameron rejects 6-7 million dollars from Browns.
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    Shows how bad things really are...


  • Gordon Fails Again
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    Let me get this straight. They "fucked on" the first round picks last year..?

    Jury is still out on Gilbert (who was a part of that trade) and the Browns have yet to use their picks for next year.

    Jelly beans > taint shingles, but they're not really related to each other. And Gilbert, a first and a fourth is still better than Sammy Watkins.

    That's one of the most piss-poor troll attempts I've seen around here.

    Then stop fucking trolling and realize this staff screwed up last years draft. People hidden behind stupidity.


  • Gordon Fails Again
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    First round and fourth round pick + Gilbert > Watkins.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

    Nope they already fucked on the the first round picks last year.

    Nice try, fuckstick.


  • Gordon Fails Again
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @mld-woody said:

    Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    When someone is a drug addict they are not allowed to have ANYTHING.


  • Gordon Fails Again
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @tacosman said:

    This time likely for good from the browns.

    Johnny is going to need a good wideout from trade or free agency now to replace him.

    Who the fuck cares about what Johnny needs he won't be playing football much longer.


  • The Browns Strategy Meeting
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    If they fuck up another draft then look at another long year.


  • Gordon Fails Again
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    Watkins>Gordon


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @jcam222 said:

    I think if you read between the lines of what Farmer, Haslam , Pettine and now Flip are saying Manziel is as good as gone.

    They should have never of drafted let alone trade up to draft that mistake.


  • NFL Fox reporting Browns are hiring John DeFilippo as new OC
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Bitonio, West and Kirksey are all starters. Desir actually started a game as well. (And so did Manziel, I guess.) So technically 5 starters.

    Bitonio was graded out not only as one of the most impactful rookies, but also as one of the best guards in the NFL in 2014. Both West and Desir are considered to be major steals in the draft by literally every major scout and analyst, both started this season, and both will compete for starting jobs in camp this offseason. Kirksey will also likely compete for a starting job. He started 8 games as a rookie but contributed in all 16 and has received positive reviews from coaches and analysts.

    If they don't shape up, Manziel or Gilbert can and will be traded at some point within the next two years. There's no two ways around it. If they don't get traded, it's because they have grown the fuck up and taken hold of their job...which is still good.

    Once camp rolls around, I fully expect Gilbert to change and take hold of his starting job. I also fully expect the catalyst behind this change will either be Donte Whitner jackslapping the shit out of him in camp or Desir just curb stomping him in terms of performance.

    They got three foundational players in rounds 2-6, an extra first round pick, an extra fourth round pick, and two guys who might (we hope) turn into dynamic NFL players. And, if they don't, there will be value there via trade later. Even assuming both Manziel and Gilbert never play another down, that's still three-four starters and two picks in the top 116 in the 2015 Draft.

    Bitonio, West and Kirksey are all starters. Desir actually started a game as well. (And so did Manziel, I guess.) So technically 5 starters.

    Bitonio was graded out as one of the best guards in the NFL. Go ahead and try to take issue with that. Both West and Desir are considered to be major steals in the draft by literally every major scout and analyst. Kirksey will likely com

    Manziel or Gilbert can and will be traded at some point within the next two years. There's no two ways around it. If they don't get traded, it's because they have grown the fuck up and taken hold of their job...which is still good.

    And none of this is taking into account the UDFA's acquired by Farmer who both started and shined this season.

    The difference between you and I is that you judge the draft off of the performance of the first round, big name guys...whereas I look at the performance of everyone.

    The other difference is that you're a lookwet-brained idiot and I'm not.

    You are kidding me right? Fucking idiot.

    West 3.9 YPC... Yea amazing.

    Manziel and Gilbert both busts... Is he does it again it will set this franchise back even more then the Owner has done.

    One good player out of a whole fucking draft where you have TWO first round draft picks...


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @browns149 said:

    From what we have seen on and off the field, he has about a 90% of being a bust.

    I hope I'm wrong, and he turns into Drew Brees. I just don't see it EVER happening

    I knew he was a bust before he was ever drafted.


  • Falcons hire Kyle Shanahan
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @miktoxic said:

    i'll take that bet.

    six pack says atlanta sucks again. ryan is good but no way shanahan makes that much of a difference. getting some defensive talent might though.

    Shanahan will probably make the offense better. He did wonders with Hoyer.


  • Cheating in sports is cool.....or not
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    Cheating is only OK if your own team does it. Fact


  • NFL Fox reporting Browns are hiring John DeFilippo as new OC
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @jcam222 said:

    So sick of little bitches like you. He draft is more than just round one moron. Overall from the draft, UDFA and vet FA's it was damn good. There was a lot of talent added to this team. Hopefully Gilbert turns a corner. And Johnny well it's a write off lol.

    Uh ohh the idiots are out in full blast now. What a bust of a draft you can't even name me these great players that were drafted last year.


  • NFL Fox reporting Browns are hiring John DeFilippo as new OC
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    We got three starting players, a future starter, trade bait, and some depth.

    Don't like it? Too bad, baby back bitch.

    3 starting players? Trade bait? Please explain these three starter and trade bait drafted.


  • NFL Fox reporting Browns are hiring John DeFilippo as new OC
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @tiamat63 said:

    And nobody gives a shit about what you said. Door swings both ways, sweetheart.

    It's not about what I am saying it is about what happened... Do you not understand? Horrible bust of a draft.


  • NFL Fox reporting Browns are hiring John DeFilippo as new OC
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Let's go back to see how the Browns were rated by others on their picks for the 2014 draft. Hindsight is 20/20 but in real time the consensus was the Browns had a very good draft. I don't believe anyone could have seen that Gilbert would not live up to expectations. I already posted what I thought of the Manziel pick. I like Ray Farmer as GM. Give him a little time.

    AFC North

    » Baltimore Ravens: C.J. Mosley brings stellar three-down ability.

    » Cincinnati Bengals: Another valuable piece for division's top D.

    » Cleveland Browns: Ray Farmer knocks first draft out of the park.

    » Pittsburgh Steelers: Defense will benefit from influx of youth.

    CLEVELAND BROWNS: First-year GM Ray Farmer wants to build a deep team capable of withstanding injuries and extended absences from key players. Heading into the draft, he wanted to stock the lineup with ultra-talented players who relish the opportunity to compete for playing time. Reviewing his initial draft class, it's safe to say Farmer achieved this goal. Of course, the selection of quarterback Johnny Manziel has received the bulk of the attention. But to me, it was Farmer's ability to maneuver up and down the draft board and acquire three top-tier talents (CB Justin Gilbert, OL Joel Bitonio and Manziel) that stood out the most. Gilbert should quickly establish himself as a starter, while Manziel and Bitonio will push hard to get on the field ASAP. Throw in West as a potential feature back, and it's clear the Browns left Radio City Music Hall with a fine prospect haul -- as well as a boatload of extra ammunition for the 2015 NFL Draft. GRADE: A-

    BIGGEST STEAL: Terrance West, RB, TowsonCleveland Browns, Round 3, No. 94 overall

    After watching West run roughshod over FCS opponents (2,519 yards and 41 touchdowns on the ground last fall, both FCS records) with a punishing style that's ideally suited for the pro game, several running back coaches around the league touted the Towson standout as the best pure runner in the draft. Although some character concerns depressed his final draft grade, West is a blue-chip talent with the potential to blossom into a Pro Bowl-caliber runner in Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan's zone-based system.

    I don't give a shit about what some fucking people said. I care about what ended up happening... Failure!


  • NFL Fox reporting Browns are hiring John DeFilippo as new OC
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I am real positive about what is taking place with the Browns. Good owner, good GM, good coaches all who seem to be on the same page. The team has some good talent that should be greatly improved after the draft with the Browns having two first round picks and more picks overall than any other NFL team. Hindsight is 20/20 but at the time of the draft last year everyone I read had given the Browns excellent marks for their picks. I believe these guys will do much better than we have done before in not wasting draft picks. The one really bad pick was a whopper though with JM.

    Good GM? Both the first round picks are busts...


  • NFL Fox reporting Browns are hiring John DeFilippo as new OC
    I Itoldyou
    The Browns Board

    Hey... Better then nothing.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate