This guy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep Josh on the squad,the only class qb we have.Big Johnny fan,but he has no heart. Disappointing!
J GLASGO
Posts
-
Austin Davis sucks.... -
***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***I dragged the wife up to this mess today. Man am I embarrassed. What a waste of time and money. Austin was really special, and I see why Pettine said he deserved to start. What a joke!!! I can guarantee the Browns will not get my season ticket money next year unless these dumb asses are gone. I cant take much more!
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielAm I the only who remembers how bad Hoyer looked at mid season last year? Considering our lack of playmakers,and targets,Josh,and Johnny have both done very well this year. We simply do not have any talent. So sad to say that,because this team needs a complete overhaul.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielJohnny played very good today.The kid does play with heart,he wants to win. Unfortunately his recievers,other than Barnedge,are barely nfl worthy.Pettine,and Farmer need to go.The penelties tell the tale....no discipline!!! I think that BK should be our GM,and i dont know who should coach.And for you dicks that are always putting Bernie down,acting like he is a drunk,i dont believe that.I talked with him briefly Sat morning,and that is how he talks.He talks that way because he got his ass kicked laying it all out for his home town.Listen to what he says,he is very intelligent. I want him involved!!!
-
Pettine, Not Farmer, To Blame?Pettine could be gone tomorrow,and the team would probably improve. This guy is a moron.Refuses to let his play players play to their strengths.Insists on them playing to his scheme. Defensive minded,yet our defense sucks,and isconfused on the field.This guy is a tool! Good riddance!!
-
Hoping I Wake Up to Pettine, O'Neil, and Farmer FiredI actually don't think this teams personel is as bad as it looks.The coaching is horrible,no discipline,no accountability,poor offensive and defensive schemes,and I could go on and on.I don't go with the "nobody wants this coaching job",if somebody comes in here and turns this thing around,he will walk on water in Ohio,just as LeBron does.I will NOT renew my season tickets,with these blockheads in charge next season! TOO PAINFUL,AND NOT WORTH THE COST!!
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI for one have given up on a miraculous comeback for this team.The coaching is absolutely horrible.How can you have the highest paid defense,and be dead last? Seems that the defensive schemes suck.Did i mention that our coach is a defensive mind? Scares me.McCown does not want to come out,because if the kid would somehow win another game,he may have to sit.At his age,he has done plenty of that(could 8 or 9 teams be wrong?).Put Manziel in and let him sink,or swim,we have nothing to lose at this point.Hopefully we can get a few drafts for these suck ass veterans we are overpaying for.Face it,we are rebuilding again,and it sucks!!
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielThis team is going nowhere. Start him,if he sucks,cut him.If he balls out,play him out. Stabler,Namath,and many other qb,s were not saints,but they won games,just like Johnny did for us. Either way,lets get a freaking answer this year. Preferably before the rest of the team gives up.
-
Oh Boy Here We GoAgree 100% Wanting to win is admirable. Striving for mediocracy is pathetic.
-
Oh Boy Here We GoAs a Browns fan and season ticket holder,last week sucked! The Tennessee game with Johnny was really fun......so..losing sucks,winning does not,obviously. I have no interest in extending the career of a has been back up.This is not a super bowl team,play Johnny and see what happens.I am seriously losing faith in Pettine. Just because you look like you should be a good coach,does not make you a good coach.I want a coach who is pissed that everybody is not playing to there potential,and inspires them to achieve greatness. Good coaches inspire average players to achieve. McCown???,do you really think that 9? other teams were wrong about him? Pettine should get his dumb bald head out of his ass.
-
From Those Who Attended The GameWe were at the game,and the first half was electrifying. However the second half when the Browns started playing not to lose,instead of playing to win,everybody started thinking the same thing"here we go again". Very frustrating to see such a conservative game plan,when tenn was obviously making a comeback. I do not doubt at all the last td pass was not on the playlist.Not that Johnny is the coming of God,but I thank him for going for the win,instead of losing another one. Really nice to have a home victory on a beautiful afternoon. Browns need to stay on the gas peddle. I see no reason to put a 36 year old qb,who does not have the sense to slide,back inright now. I don't think we are going to super bowl this year,so lets figure it out. Yesterday was one of the best feel good games I have ever been to.
-
"1% chance we re-sign Jordan Cameron"No loss.Good player,but one concussion after the other,which to me makes him seem "FRAGILE"
-
Did Farmer let the coach and owner make the picks?Thank you,and well said. I expect and hope for our top rookies to do a 180 next year.
-
Who Will Win Sunday?I would love for the Browns to at least get one more.It is sure hard to see them winning after last weeks debacle. That linebacker is gonna make a long day for offense,unless Kyle dials it up somehow. And our run defense,well.....enough said. Hope for the best,prepare for the worse.
-
HoyerYou cant make a call on a rookie in one game.That is insane! So many Johnny haters hard to believe. The kid sat behind Brian and never complained or spewed any negativety. Don't understand the hatred! I think a lot of the oldtimers cant deal with his celebrity status.Might as well get used to it,because that's how the younger players are now. Last weeks game was a joke on a team level.Disgusting! And I think I would like my money back.I love the Browns and want a winner. Hoyer got a fair shake,and if he would not have regressed,he would never have been pulled.Give Johnny a fair chance,and see what happens.He is a competitor,i think he will be fine.One thing everybody keeps forgetting is how we got paired to compete with the weakest division EVER,and we still got losses.and barely won the others!!
-
so where do we begin....?My bet is that Hoyer does not get a big deal at the end of this season by anyone.He will sign for backup money because that is what he is. Not sticking up for Johnny,but if Hoyer would have played the outcome would have been the same.Just like the last 4 weeks that he sucked. What happened to the Johnny that drove us in for a touchdown a couple of weeks ago.Cincy showed up to win today,i don't think a qb could have made a difference.Did anyone notice our defense getting mauled? Maybe we should dress Hoyer up as linebacker and he can save us on the other side.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielYes,he would have fucking hit him!!! How hard must It have been to watch this offensive debacle the last few weeks? O nce we get a qb in there , and see what we could have been,we are all going to be sick! The defense is balling,with offense,we could be a force!
-
We Not OutA shame as I hoped he would get his shit together. Its over,we deserve better. Pettinne should have pulled him at half time.
-
Hoyers should be removed as starterWHATEVER! Read the the words knucklehead.
-
Hoyers should be removed as starterTime to make a switch. What happens ,happens. We are already out of it. Thanks Pettinne., we could have easily won this game,as a couple of others,CANT BELIEVE SO MANY DUMB ASSES HAVE BACKED THIS CAREER BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!