Hey guys, figured I'd stop back in and say hi as our matchup comes this week.
A little about my Jaguars as the week aproaches. I don't expect for us to be much of a struggle for you guys, I'm hopeful but that's a different story.
The Jags are seeing improvement in some areas, mostly Bortles at QB. He tends to get a little anxious in the 2nd half and is forming a habbit of throwing a few INTs but I'm not to worried he's a gunslinger no doubt about it. Our passing game however is suffering because our young recievers and tight ends just simply drop to many balls. I expect Joe Haden to take away half the field Sunday wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with a pick at the end of the day.
Don't worry about the running game, we don't have one.
On Defense we've improved on the pass rush front and seem to have regressed in the secondary. The secondary has been our biggest weakness so Hoyer might have a really good day. I expect however we will put some pressure on him, not sure how he reacts under pressure? Is Hoyer better under pressure or does it rattle him? Might be your only concern come game time.
Anyways pulling for you guys from a far to take the North or at least get a good run at it. Sucks your division is stacked this year but really enjoyed you guys beating the squeelers the way you did.
Take it easy on us, and if by some chance we catch you sleeping and get our first win, thanks!
Curious question are you guys wanting to even see Manziel play seems like Hoyer is a good fit? Any idea whats their plans with him?