Actually not, but thanks for giving us reasons for optimism. Without Richardson, we have no running game to speak of, Greg Little has been the reincarnation of Braylon Edwards this year, Cousins positively stinks @ RG, and we need a decent corner to compliment Haden- Skrine is more of a nickel back type. a decent saftey opposite Ward wouldn't hurt either. Yes, I know every team has holes somewhere.
Sure, we're going QB shopping next year- problem is the Natives are getting mighty restless. Down the road this trade might come out golden, but it's not going to help us much this year. Add in Lombardi has to prove he can do better than drafting guys like Robert Gallery. He has about one stud pick in his 20 year draft resume- Namdi Asomugah.
See you in December for the Bridgewater Bowl.
You guys didn't have much of a running game with Trent Richardson, I know it's early in his career but he's averaged 3.5 YPC, I think he was overrated in college and had no business going 3rd overall. Getting a 1st round pick for a middle of the road running back is absolutely outstanding, you guys have a lot of reason for optimism. Offensive guard and RB are two of the easiest positions to scout and fill in the NFL; you'll have no trouble filling those positions. I think the Browns brass (much like the Jaguars brass) recognize the elite QB prospects in the 2014 NFL draft and are trying to position themselves accordingly, I don't think you can blame them as the quickest way to the Lombardi trophy is through a franchise QB. Teddy Twatwater is one of the best QB prospects in the last 10 years, if Marcus Mariota declares he'll also be considered one of the best, I know you guys (much like the Jags) have suffered for a long time, but if there is a year to be bad, this is the year.
