Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
J

jarhead

@jarhead
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Derek Anderson
    J jarhead
    The Browns Board

    I’m a DA fan and I wish he could be the Brown’s QB. But, there is no way in hell he can stay in Cleveland. (my home) For whatever reason there is to much pure hatred against him. It goes beyond football. It’s personal. Pure, vicious hatred, by a bunch of very, very stupid people. It’s also to widespread, too many people. I honestly don’t think he would be safe staying here. Like I said, too many very stupid people live here. If a guy is a bad player and constantly screws up, like a few of our receivers have, boo him if you want. But when this many people want to cause the guy physical harm, that’s way over the top. Not a good situation. Everybody says the owner is bad, the GM is bad and RAC is bad. Well I got news for you folks. In Cleveland, the fans are bad. I don’t care if DA really lights the league up these next few games, DA my boy, you’ve got to get the hell out of Cleveland. Win or lose, you will have a better life if you get the hell away from these people. Sad but true.


  • Derek Anderson
    J jarhead
    The Browns Board

    @flugel said:

    So you like being winless against them instead. You're in love! Why do I feel like I'm arguing with Clay's Aiken?

    Botom line: Sipe had 3 seasons in a row where he averaged over 4000 yards passing, was a finalist in MVP voting winning it once, and we made playoffs in that span. Now here's the BEST part, this was back when DBs weren't so handcuffed with rule changes/enforcements downfield so it was WAY more challenging than now.

    Sipe could ERASE a bad first 58 minutes with game winning drives your boyfriend can't do. It is what it is. That said, I'll put you down as the ONLY fan in the world that can pretend Brian Sipe is inferior to Dumb Ass with a straight face and a stinger.

    It's difficult to reason with you because when a homecoming princess sees his homecoming prince, the thing between his thighs makes his Levi's rise. I haven't misunderstood you got wood. It just gives me the willies.

    - Tom F. (Isn't it funny how good the coaching always looks when you got the right starting QB? The noise about replacing Wade Phillips suddenly ended while Barry Switzer has a Superbowl Ring on his finger)


  • The Oregon Trail of Tears..... Send them all packin!!!!!
    J jarhead
    The Browns Board

    \ said:

    Masters, his time has come and gone, no doubt. I can't hate the guy because he helped put together one of the most exciting seasons i have seen as a Browns' fan.

    And probably the last one you will see for awhile.


  • 1stQ in the books. Quinn QB rating = 138.75
    J jarhead
    The Browns Board

    Let me think about this.

    We beat a good Giants team even though DA sucks.

    We lose to a bad Denver team and DA looks stupid on the sideline and BQ looked good on the field.

    I mentioned in another post that it is a TEAM game. If the TEAM plays good DA or BQ will look good. If the TEAM sucks, the TEAM will lose.

    You know what? I think the fans suck. Although I don’t live in Cleveland anymore I still like the city and the Browns. This generation of fans is really kind of weird


  • "What Browns Fans want, Browns fans get" ????
    J jarhead
    The Browns Board

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Dilfer says that Lerner listens to the loacl radio shows and panics to fill seats based on fan reaction.

    I'm sick ... that was Modell's biggest flaw.

    Now I am more than certain that they read this board too.

    C'mon, if that was true, Quinn would have been starting week 2.

    Besides, we sell out every game. Why would he panic about filling seats?

    I doubt very much they would be doing this (BQ) for the fans. They could play in front of an empty stadium and still make millions.

    Also, how many successful coaches do you know of that make decisions based on what the crowd wants. Right. Zippo. If it does happen I hope BQ does well. I have little faith that DA would ever become a consistent Pro Bowl starter but I have even less for BQ. He’s got the body of a Power Ranger, but he just looks soft to me. Hope I’m wrong.


  • "What Browns Fans want, Browns fans get" ????
    J jarhead
    The Browns Board

    Is DA done in Cleveland? Man I hope so, and I’m sure DA does too. Do you fans ever wonder what all the reasons were for the last team getting the heck out of town? Do you think maybe one of the reasons was the fact that the “fans” in Cleveland are just a tad dim. Like maybe a 10 watt light bulb. They maybe wanted a fan base that was just a bit brighter, like maybe a 100 watt bulb. Do you remember at all the New York game. That game proved what everybody but a Cleveland fan knows. Football is a TEAM game. Everybody played a good game and we won. Joe Montana couldn’t win with the players on this team. Don’t you folks get it??? DA isn’t the best but he’s good enough to win with good players. Players that do their job. Like catch the ball, run the proper route, block their man, carry out a fake, etc. etc.. He had one interception in what, 135 attempts. It came at a bad time but watch the tape. Are you sure it was all his fault. I lived in Cleveland for a long time and I love the Browns. This addition as well as the originals. You fans aren’t the reason I had to move, but man, you guys are sick. Absofreekinglutley whacko. Maybe BQ does well or maybe he doesn’t. But just like DA, if he doesn’t do well it won’t be because he didn’t do the best that he could. According to you “fans”, if a player doesn’t live up to your expectations he’s a failure. I think that most of you people are a failure yourself and your miserable life sucks and you just can’t stand the fact that someone you don’t approve of, is about twenty times the man you are. If DA doesn’t play another down in the NFL he will have a better life then most of you ever dream about. He’s got a good education from a fine University (that has thumped the Doamers pretty good twice) and more money then you would make in ten life times. So, on behalf of all the players that you try to dump on, TAKE A HIKE!!!


  • If Redskins win, McCain wins. If Steelers win, Obama wins.
    J jarhead
    The Browns Board

    Just think, the first Dude gets six months of darkness with a super attractive and very smart lady. What a fantasy that creates. The Redskins win but McCain and Palin win too. I have faith that even the least intelligent leftist is going to pause at the booth, and say, I just can’t do it. That guy Obama is a snake oil salesman and I just don’t need any snake oil. EF it, I’m voting for the honest old guy and that woman. She knows what the Ferk she’s talking about and she’s one tough broad. She’ll have old Barney Frank so confused and scared he will be blubbering more then he was on the Factor with O Riley. The people who work for a living are going to keep their money and the ones who don’t work are not going to get a hand out from the people that do. America is going to be great again. I have a Dream.


  • DA @ 31st in NFL, over Thigpen, Griese, and Fitzpatrick...
    J jarhead
    The Browns Board

    I don’t think you should waste your time hoping that the people that make the decision know what they are doing. It’s a fact that they know more then any poster on this board. If they thought for a minute that BQ the Doamer was better, he would be playing. He’s not, so he isn’t. When he’s better he will play. The lowest man on the totem pole always thinks the guy at the top of the pole is an idiot. Posters bitch and moan (that’s what boards are for) but their opinions are generally worth what they are getting paid for their posts. Which is uhhhh,,, nothing. So, keep the faith and root, root, root for the home team. The Browns will get better and then what will you have to complain about. I doubt we will be in the big one this year, but we will in a few more years. And DA will be the one that gets us there. But, like most of you, I could be wrong.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate