Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
J

JC

@JC
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
257
Topics
7
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • OT: I have to know
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    Vincenzos downtown on Prospect (in the arcade across from East 4th) is fantastic. However, I think might be closed most weekends.


  • Chompin' At The Bit Here......Can We Do SOMETHING????
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    I'm glad we haven't done much so far. You build a team through the draft. I believe you get a player or two in FA if you have a staggering need or acquire trades to build through the draft. I would be happy with Fujita, but other than that I could care less if we acquire any other players.


  • Browns tender Matt Roth
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    @sisky-fringo said:

    you mean Savage? i don't remember. probably a lot though.

    If memory serves me correctly, I believe Savage traded Jeff Faine to the Saints to move up to get DQ...after luring Bentley away from them in FA.


  • Kurt Coleman states Browns show him interest
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    I like Coleman and he is definitely a Mangine-type guy. He's smart, hard working, and has great character. He got better every year he played. He caused a lot of fumbles and has good hands. I don't think he's a CB though. I'm not sure is fast enough to play there. We'll see. I would really like him in the 4th round.


  • Saints VS. Vikings
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    How many freakin' times are the Vikings going to fumble? They're giving this game away.


  • East-West Shrine... anyone watch???
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    Did anyone notice that Romeo looked like he dropped a few lbs?


  • Best Postseason Offensive game ?
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    Too bad Rackers missed that kick. But this has been a very entertaining game.


  • Grossi's Annual Ranking of Roster
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    I'm glad he gave Mike Adams some love. I think he's a solid player who a had a good year for us.


  • Mock Offseason
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    Heyward is heading back to Columbus (and I'm glad about that), but I lilke the pick. He will be a very good 3-4 DE. Also, I don't think Barry Church will be there in the 7th round - although I'm high on Church, too. He has good size and is stout against the run. Gilyard, who again I really like, will most likely be gone in the second round.


  • Is Darrelle Revis the #1 CB in the league?
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    Not to mention the pro-bowl center, Mangold from tOSU.


  • Yuck to the TOP QB prospect!!!
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    I'm high on McClain, too. If we can't get Berry, I would be happy with Haden or McClain. I don't see us picking a QB unless it's for developmental purposes in the later rounds.


  • EARLY PRESEASON RANKING!
    J JC
    College Football Forum

    Definitely looking good next year for the Bucks. Unfortunately, we're not doing great with recruiting this year. We lost the second best ranked player in Ohio (Latwaan Anderson - ATH Cleveland Glenville) who committed to WVU and the overall best DT prospect (Sharif Floyd) to Florida. The number one ranked player in Ohio (Jordan Hicks - LB Lakota West) is rumored to have Texas ahead of OSU. Let's hope we finish strong and can get some of the better players left for this recruiting class.


  • Colt Mccoy
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    I like McCoy's character. He says all the right things and seems like a genuinely great young man. He's been very productive in his college career, however, I would not take him in the second round. Third round...maybe. I think he's still a project with his style of play. I do wish him well, it's a shame that his college career ended the way it did.


  • BCS Championship - Alabama vs. Texas
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    It's a shame about McCoy. Rolando McClain is looking like the beast that he is. He is #3 on my wish list behind Suh (snowball's chance in hell for us at #7) and Berry come April.


  • Dabol?
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    It's hard to gauge Daboll. He had a young offense and this was his first time calling plays. He did improve a lot throughout the year. He could be a diamond in the rough. We saw progress. Anytime your #1 receiver is a rookie and you have a 30 year old RB, your offense is going to suffer. I wouldn't been sad if he was replaced, but I wouldn't mind if he stayed either.

    However, Holmgren is probably going to clean house, so this might be a mute point.


  • Orange Bowl: Iowa vs. Georgia Tech
    J JC
    College Football Forum

    Derrick Morgan has been a non-factor so far.


  • Orange Bowl: Iowa vs. Georgia Tech
    J JC
    College Football Forum

    Iowa defense looking good. Adrian Claiborne is having a great game. The local boy, Stanzi, having a good game.


  • Holmgren's Decision Made
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    @drunkandstoopid said:

    If Mangini's cut loose tomorrow, it wouldn't surprise me if he is a head coach again by February, sort of depends on how many firings there are this year. GMs around the league have got to be looking at the discipline he's installed, the low number of penalties the Browns had, and how they played at the end of the year despite the near complete reworking of the team and lack of "name" players - they might insist on a different offensive approach, but the overall package is quite attractive.

    This is interesting. If Mangini is let go and he gets another HC gig somewhere, will we see a bunch of Browns' players defect like the Jets players did? We could really be starting from scratch again. That would be a bit disconcerting to say the least.


  • So, now we have the 6th or 7th pick in the draft...
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    @thaak said:

    Oakland, Seattle and Cleveland all ended the season at 5-11. If the tiebreak is (and I believe it is) Strength of Schedule, with the worst Strength of Schedule getting the better pick, then it will be

    8. Oakland w/ .523 (doesn't matter if Jets or Cincinatti wins, as Oakland played them both)

    7. Cleveland w/ .516 (if Cincinatti wins) or .508 (if Cincinatti loses).

    6. Seattle w/ .473

    So assume Cleveland picks at #7.

    If McCoy is there, take him, otherwise best DB or OT available. Okung would be my pick if McCoy is not there.

    Since we beat Oakland, wouldn't that take precedence over SOS? Hence, we would have the 8th pick.

    Suh and Berry are both gone here. I like Rolando McClain. We need a stud LB.


  • Will Mangini Be Fired Monday?
    J JC
    The Browns Board

    I hope Mangini stays, but I think he has a 50/50 shot at best.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate